The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest - Official Entry Thread. NOW ACCEPTING "AFTER" PHOTOS.

Scroll to see replies

That's all the entrants received, this thread will now be closed.

Good luck, all :smile:
Reply 101

Weight: 95kg
Height: 6'2''
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 102
Thread is now closed and will reopen in 12 weeks' time for finish photos!
well, what the hell :

BEFORE

Spoiler

AFTER

Spoiler

I think you can tell a bit of difference from the first set of photos. At least in the one where I'm facing forwards anyway.
Like this :

Spoiler

Not TONS of difference (not by any stretch of the imagination), but a little bit, which is better than nowt I guess.

Weight loss : 7lbs 12oz

from 10 stone 10lbs 4oz
to 10 stone 2lbs 8oz
(edited 12 years ago)
Members quoted as requested :-).

Spoiler

Penguins

Discouraged One

PinkMobilePhone

Sockpirate

Cherry Gwyn

Mini-Me

blahhh

littleshambles

Sophie_girl

Jinxy

aivi

kiss_me_now9

rwl31

stephie.u3

the_alybot

dropit

whatcanisay

santanista

coni

Cirsium

FadedJade

Trying to get my pics to work, having a few issues, but bare with me :biggrin:.
(edited 12 years ago)
So, here we are! I was worried about how much of a difference there was going to be, and the first time I click to "post" these photos will be the first time I see them side by side so fingers crossed.

BEFORE:

Spoiler

AFTER:

Spoiler

Total lost: 10lbs.

Direct Comparisons:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
5.6kg lost in total. Down from 78 to 72.4kg...

Not been going for much in terms of max but I did increase deadlift 1rm by 10kg and improved bench for reps whilst losing the weight.

Also, hit a new 5k pb at 25:12, 85 seconds better than my best from before the comp.

Stronger, faster, leaner. Check.

Also, had to use Saturdays paper as didn't want to go buy another but w/e...
(edited 12 years ago)
Pictures were taken yesterday... Shame about not getting my abs through, but happy enough, esp with my back.

Spoiler

Ill update the ending pictures in a little

Great improvements so far :smile:
Reply 109
FINAL(my bra is a disgrace. Old ones are now too big, need to get remeasured when I have moneys!)

Spoiler

SIDE BY SIDE

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post updated
Reply 111
before left, after right

And some more afters, think my back improved most (wasn't a start back though)

BULK OFFICIALLY STARTS NOW
Reply 112
OK here are my finish pics along with my original post and photos. Finishing stats in bold.

Starting stats: 165cm, 76.0kg 70.8kg

Measurements -
Chest: 85cm/34in 81cm/32in
Waist: 80cm/32in 77cm/30.5in
Hips: 106cm/42in 102cm/40in
Mid thigh: 60cm/24in 54cm/21in
Upper thigh: 67cm/26.5in 65cm/25.5in
Calf: 40cm/~16in 39cm/15.5in
Upper arm: 28cm/11in apparently this is 33cm/13in, but not sure if I did it right!

So I've lost quite a few inches all over :biggrin:

Spoiler

EDIT: So annoying the pics have rotated themselves! I sorted them out on my computer and now they've gone back!! :angry: If anyone can make it so they are the right way up I'd appreciate it...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 113
Ok, so I've gained somewhere between 7 -14 lb (closer to a stone though :colondollar:). I'm just putting the pics up to motivate me to finally lose weight. I am much fitter than before (got the exercise part sorted) but just need to get into the habit of healthy eating now. Sigh.

Left is before, right is after.

8.png9.png10.png

Congratulations to everybody who has actually managed to transform themselves! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 114
when's the closing date?

edit: nm
Well that was a mission to upload - hope it's worked.

Spoiler

Just to add - red underwear is before, black is after.
(edited 12 years ago)
Come on guys get your finishing pictures up :smile: 74 entrants and only 7 have posted so far!
Not sure if you need to do it side-by-side. Let me know if I have to. Unfortunately didn't get my 500MP camera and professional lighting. :P

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 118
So yeah, here's my end photos.. Not bothered doing it with a paper/laptop because I know I haven't won, but put it up for the sake of the comp.

Pictures are side by side, couldn't get a good angle for getting my legs in so just did upper body in the end.

Lost about 10lbs overall, my birthday and an injury in the middle got in the way a bit... Still cutting though, and will continue to progress after the comp :smile:. Would guess I'm 18-19% bf, not sure tbh - must've been 22-23% or so before if that's the case. Goal is sub-14% by June.

So yeah.

Spoiler

Reminds me I need to get a new damn camera..
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 119
Lost 6 pound 1 pound off my goal, side pic looks better rest just look the same. The comp was good motivation will keep at it now :smile:
Left=before Right=after

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest