Business Management 240 points
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Reply 61
Got a conditional for Accountancy and Finance :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by Abigail0506
Have a conditional for Social Work, accepted as my firm choice. Looking to stay in Lucia Foster halls :smile:

Congrats on the offer :smile: I'm looking to stay in the same halls, had the opportunity to stay there in July for a week and as halls go, they're really good and it helped that they have security on sight 24/7 so it feels really safe. you never know we could end up in the same flat ahah :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by mynameiscasanova-
Got my conditional from Solent :smile: accepted it as firm. UCA is insurance but tbh I'd hate to go there it's such a boring area! Have you accepted somewhere now?

:smile:

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah, I've accepted Liverpool as my firm (media, communications and popular music studies) and Solent as my insurance. I'm happy to go to either, so I'm just looking forward to leaving school now :smile: Good luck with everything
Reply 64
Unconditional for Computer Games Development :biggrin:
Reply 65
Original post by SMason
Congrats on the offer :smile: I'm looking to stay in the same halls, had the opportunity to stay there in July for a week and as halls go, they're really good and it helped that they have security on sight 24/7 so it feels really safe. you never know we could end up in the same flat ahah :smile:

Same im applying for lucia foster asap, seems like the biggest halls
Reply 66
Unconditional Firm for Music Journalism! Message me on Facebook if you're applying for Music Journalism too :biggrin: http://www.facebook.com/siaaan.x

(: xxx
Reply 67
Original post by cgvince
Same im applying for lucia foster asap, seems like the biggest halls

doesn't applications for accommodation open at the end of this month?
Reply 68
Original post by SMason
doesn't applications for accommodation open at the end of this month?

Yeah i believe so :smile:
Reply 69
called the accommodation office and they said that applications for rooms won't be released until mid-april!
think I'm gunna apply for Deanery, anyone else?
Reply 71
Got an Unconditional, it's now Firm! for Computer Systems & Networks starting on the foundation year :biggrin:
Original post by mynameiscasanova-
think I'm gunna apply for Deanery, anyone else?

Was going to apply for Deanery but I figured I can't really afford it. So maybe I'll just go for Lucia Foster.
Original post by fashionbecca
Got an offer for fashion management with marketing , 240 points but i dont know whether to wait and see if all my other choices reply . What is the area like i didnt get a chance to go on the open day ?

Have you heard from your other choices to reply? Firming solent by any chance? :biggrin:
Reply 74
Original post by ChantelleWes
Was going to apply for Deanery but I figured I can't really afford it. So maybe I'll just go for Lucia Foster.

If i can't get Lucia Foster then i'm going to have to go with Deanery.
Reply 75
Original post by SMason
called the accommodation office and they said that applications for rooms won't be released until mid-april!
Did they say why?
Reply 76
Original post by yewande94
Did they say why?

No, just said that they hadn't released any information or dates, even though the website says end of march :/
Reply 77
That's so silly .. I really wanna make sure I can get the room that I want :|
Reply 78
Original post by yewande94
That's so silly .. I really wanna make sure I can get the room that I want :|

Me too, I really want Lucia foster and accommodation is last thing on my list, and I just want to get it done now!
Original post by SMason
No, just said that they hadn't released any information or dates, even though the website says end of march :/

I just rang them earlier and the lady I talked to said that you can apply as soon as you get letters about accommodation.

@ yewande94, which room are you thinking of applying for?

Has anyone actually seen the halls? Which ones are good? Pros and cons? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending