The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by James10000
even hitler was part Jewish.
absolutely no proof for that
Reply 41
Original post by andydemba
If people see mainstream, indeed the pre-eminent politicians of their time condemning foreign influences and people, how are they to know that it's unacceptable? How do they know where to stop? I hope Sarkozy gets a kicking in the election for his racist profiteering.

Also, there's no need to be so rude. I was posting my opinion; that doesn't give you the right to hurl insults around.

If the people see the mainstream politicians wearing suits and having children, how will they know not to wear suits and have children! Oh the humanity, there will be well dressed, new parents everywhere! :facepalm2:
Reply 42
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17446999

Well this story gets stranger, "The man inside the bungalow where the operation is taking place has claimed affiliation to al-Qaeda, Interior Minister Claude Gueant told reporters."

So is it Muslim angry at Muslim soldiers fighting for France as well as Israelis ?

Or still some Neo-Nazi just lying.
Reply 43
Original post by Akinfenwa
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17446999

Well this story gets stranger, "The man inside the bungalow where the operation is taking place has claimed affiliation to al-Qaeda, Interior Minister Claude Gueant told reporters."

So is it Muslim angry at Muslim soldiers fighting for France as well as Israelis ?

Or still some Neo-Nazi just lying.

This is absolute garbage, there was hard evidence that it was neo-nazis that had used the same gun, to kill north African and Caribbean soldiers in a town nearby. Looks like they'll find any reason to blame a Muslim.
Reply 44
Original post by abdiz12
This is absolute garbage, there was hard evidence that it was neo-nazis that had used the same gun, to kill north African and Caribbean soldiers in a town nearby. Looks like they'll find any reason to blame a Muslim.
the first reaction is, of course, denial

then, let the conspiracy theories begin

the guy claims he is a "mujahid" and has made several trips to the Tribal areas in Pakistan
Reply 45
Mujahid, taleban,nazi, take your pick... this guy is just scum and will be deleted this morning
Reply 46
Original post by the bear
Mujahid, taleban,nazi, take your pick... this guy is just scum and will be deleted this morning
the guy is clearly deranged

this however does not mean that the ideology behind him should be ignored

the ideology, as far as we can tell, is simply an extreme form of islamist jihad
Reply 47
so it turned out to be a Muslim? so the neo-nazis getting sacked from those paratrooper's unit was just a misleading coincidence? thats odd...
Original post by abdiz12

You're right, it looks like it was a Neo-Nazi right wing extremist, just not the type that deluded lefties / The Guardian was hoping for.

Can you tell me what this "hard evidence" was, by the way?

I've been reading a book called "While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam Is Destroying the West from Within" - sounds like France might be waking up soon.
Original post by yothi5
Hardly a terrorist attack.

Soldiers attacked and killed for having served in Afghanistan and then people attacked and killed for being Jewish. There's an obvious political and political religious motivation. So it could be seen as an act of terrorism.
Reply 50
Original post by mariachi
absolutely no proof for that

Someone in his family is jewish - perhaps a Jewish maternal Granmother.
Reply 51
Original post by thunder_chunky
Soldiers attacked and killed for having served in Afghanistan and then people attacked and killed for being Jewish. There's an obvious political and political religious motivation. So it could be seen as an act of terrorism.

What about race hate/anti-Semitism attacks?
Original post by yothi5
What about race hate/anti-Semitism attacks?

The suspect whose currently surronded and held in a siege is Mohammed Merah, of Algerian origin the paratroopers attacked and killed were of North African or French Caribbean origin. Not really to do with race hate there. That paratrooper battalion had recently served in Afghanistan so there's a good chance it was politically orientated.

All I'm saying is that because this is potentially motivated by religion and most certainly by politics and war, it could be seen as a terrorist attack.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by thunder_chunky
The suspect whose currently surronded and held in a siege is Mohammed Merah, of Algerian origin the paratroopers attacked and killed were of North African or French Caribbean origin. Not really to do with race hate there. That paratrooper battalion had recently served in Afghanistan so there's a good chance it was politically orientated.

All I'm saying is that because this is potentially motivated by religion and most certainly by politics and war, it could be seen as a terrorist attack.

just had a look on sky news and apparantley the guy's been communicating with the police, and he said it was revenge for Palestinians killed by Israel.
Original post by Moleman1996
just had a look on sky news and apparantley the guy's been communicating with the police, and he said it was revenge for Palestinians killed by Israel.

Yeah I heard that too, or something like that.
Killer was 'avenging palestinian children' by his callous acts. What a tit.
I want this guy dragged out in dirt and beaten and I want it done by the book!
Reply 57
I don't understand why people like him, do everything in the name of Islam.
Original post by abdiz12

It's not absolute garbarage.
There was absolutely no strong evidence about the involvement of neo-nazis in the triple murder in Montauban. Initially they suspected 3 former soldiers on the basis that they got fired from the French army for their nazi opinions. Police thought that the 3 victims were targeted because of their color of skin and the fact that they were soldiers.
But this morning, they arrested the guy that owns the motorcycle used by the murderer. The police found that his brother was the murderer.
The suspect is surrounded and tried to shoot policemen this morning. He has already admitted that he was guilty and explained why he killed all these people. http://www.france24.com/en/20120321-france-police-surround-raid-suspect-toulouse-shooting-qaeda-soldiers-jewish-school?ns_campaign=editorial&ns_source=RSS_public&ns_mchannel=RSS&ns_fee=0&ns_linkname=20120321_france_police_surround_raid_suspect_toulouse

His religion does not matter. An idiot that kills children and innocent people remains an idiot, even if he is a musilm, a catholic or an anglican. Why do you support a guy only because he has the same religious beliefs as you ? That is absolutely not a good reason.
Believe me, it would have been much more advantageous for Sarkozy if the terrorist had been a far right activist. Now it will reinforce Front National as many people tend to make stupid generalisations.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by AlexandreFrance
It's not absolute garbarage.
There was absolutely no strong evidence about the involvement of neo-nazis in the triple murder in Montauban. Initially they suspected 3 former soldiers on the basis that they got fired from the French army for their nazi opinions. Police thought that the 3 victims were targeted because of their color of skin and the fact that they were soldiers.
But this morning, they arrested the guy that owns the motorcycle used by the murderer. The police found that his brother was the murderer.
The suspect is surrounded and tried to shoot policemen this morning. He has already admitted that he was guilty and explained why he killed all these people. http://www.france24.com/en/20120321-france-police-surround-raid-suspect-toulouse-shooting-qaeda-soldiers-jewish-school?ns_campaign=editorial&ns_source=RSS_public&ns_mchannel=RSS&ns_fee=0&ns_linkname=20120321_france_police_surround_raid_suspect_toulouse

His religion does not matter. An idiot that kills children and innocent people remains an idiot, even if he is a musilm, a catholic or an anglican. Why do you support a guy only because he has the same religious beliefs as you ? That is absolutely not a good reason.
Believe me, it would have been much more advantageous for Sarkozy if the terrorist had been a far right activist. Now it will reinforce Front National as many people tend to make stupid generalisations.

France is screwed now. The FN were already popular and this incident will swing votes towards them instead of Sarkozy. This incident could be a historic moment in France if it leads to FN winning which could easily happen if UMP get knocked out.

Latest

Trending

Trending