Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Nursing LJM

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I start Adult Nursing in Sept at LJM

Anyone else starting then and saying in halls?

xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional for MH Nursing and will be staying in Marybone. Congrats on your place! x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ive just sorted my accomodation and im staying in Marybone 3, exciting

aww well done too! Might see you around! xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by staceystacey26)
    Ive just sorted my accomodation and im staying in Marybone 3, exciting

aww well done too! Might see you around! xx

Hehe, awesome!! Are you a mature student? I'll be 26 (birthday on the 31st of august hehe) when I start. I haven't managed to firm my offer yet as I'm waiting to hear from another interview outcome, but I'm thinking of withdrawing it and just accepting (just worried if I somehow get an unconditional from the other, I can use it as my backup) - although I rang accom and the woman said as long as I have a conditional place there will be a space allocated for me in MB3 so not to rush. :confused:

Are you going to any of the admission days? I'm hoping to get to the 20th of april one. xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aww cool! So what have you done since you left school? And I'm 20 I did childcare for two years then I'm doing health and social care now! I had my interveiw for Liverpool and it felt right so never went to any of the others lol. Where else you waiting for? And I wasn't gonna go, do you have to go? :/ I can't remember if I got an email or not lol. I've got the flat number and room already... I'm excited now xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, I worked for 4 years-ish in retail then was off sick for a while, then I did a foundation in art and design, and at the moment I'm doing an access to nursing course and voluntary work. Yeah, I really enjoyed it! I don't think you have to go, no - I've booked for the 20th but I dunno if I'm going to go, will see how busy I am.

Aaw, that's cool! I'm waiting to hear from Salford. Got an unsuccessful after SHU interview, and not heard anything at all from Hudds, so I dunno what's going on with that.

I'm really stressing at the moment because I need to pass my key skills 2 maths and it just doesn't sink in fast enough, grrrr!! xx

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 22, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.