The Student Room Group

UEA or Manchester for pharmacy

Poll

Which univ is better for pharmacy

Hello guys,
I am looking for some serious advice with choosing between UEA or manchester for pharmacy.. I have got offer from both of these unis and I liked them both when I visited them, for different reasons.. SO guys please help me choose... if you are currently studying pharmacy in any of those unis please tell me a little about your experience and why you think it was the right choice

I would be really grateful for any sort of advice.. thanks :biggrin:
Reply 1
anyone ? :confused:
manchester. longer history in pharmacy.
UEA is quite good in recent pharm ranking, but manchester has good ranking too.
Reply 3
Original post by bb_cindy_tong
manchester. longer history in pharmacy.
UEA is quite good in recent pharm ranking, but manchester has good ranking too.

do you know anyone from any of these unis.. how are they finding the course compared to u at ur univ
Hey, what other unis did you apply to for pharmacy?
Reply 5
Original post by Feartheunknown
Hey, what other unis did you apply to for pharmacy?

medway reading n kings... got rejected by kings so have to choose between uea and manchester :confused:
Original post by godknows
Hello guys,
I am looking for some serious advice with choosing between UEA or manchester for pharmacy.. I have got offer from both of these unis and I liked them both when I visited them, for different reasons.. SO guys please help me choose... if you are currently studying pharmacy in any of those unis please tell me a little about your experience and why you think it was the right choice

plz choose manchester.
uea is so ugly and boring u will never fit in, its eww
Reply 7
Original post by godknows
Hello guys,

Hey there I'm a first year at UEA and I really enjoy it! The course structure is great and varied it not just pure science you get a lot of practice-based modules/learning methods such as IPL and PBL and dispensary etc. Manchester almost probably has the better night life of the two but I can say that, being from London, I find UEA VERY fun. People are genuinely lovely and it has a great green campus. And specifically for the pharmacy department, because its fairly small, lecturers do make an attempt to know you personally and they are genuinely nice people :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by username2012
plz choose manchester.
uea is so ugly and boring u will never fit in, its eww

Ugly indeed click the pic
Original post by Ralpharm
Hey there I'm a first year at UEA and I really enjoy it! The course structure is great and varied it not just pure science you get a lot of practice-based modules/learning methods such as IPL and PBL and dispensary etc. Manchester almost probably has the better night life of the two but I can say that, being from London, I find UEA VERY fun. People are genuinely lovely and it has a great green campus. And specifically for the pharmacy department, because its fairly small, lecturers do make an attempt to know you personally and they are genuinely nice people :smile:

This is making me even more excited to go now. :biggrin: Really looking forward to four years at UEA. (Unless I fail the course...but that doesn't bear thinking about really!). So yeah, OP, I'd tell you to choose UEA but then I'm totally biased.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending