The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2660
Original post by ~Justin~
Well done guys :biggrin:

Thank you Justin. I have accepted the conditional offer so feel free to update the thread. :biggrin:
Reply 2662
Original post by kga123
Offer from SHU. I actually cried: I am over the moon :biggrin:

Congrats!!!
Reply 2663
I jut spoke to Oxford Brooke's to find out about my application. They told me I was unsuccessful but they've put me on a waiting list so if anyone withdraws they offer it to the waiting list. And that's why thy haven't updated my UCAS, I might still get a place. For those who haven't heard it may be worth ringing to find out also. Plus spoke to Northampton an they said that paramedic tutors are done and they are updating UCAS today and beginning of next week but they have alot to get through. Good luck guys.
Original post by Clross
Plus spoke to Northampton an they said that paramedic tutors are done and they are updating UCAS today and beginning of next week but they have alot to get through. Good luck guys.

Got me on edge again!! Cheers for the update!
As if refreshing ucas every hour isn't bad... i'm now checking tsr hourly too for any news!
this next week is going to be soo daunting!
Original post by stuntcamel

Added!! Looks like a lonely lil group haha
Original post by Clross
I jut spoke to Oxford Brooke's to find out about my application. They told me I was unsuccessful but they've put me on a waiting list so if anyone withdraws they offer it to the waiting list. And that's why thy haven't updated my UCAS, I might still get a place. For those who haven't heard it may be worth ringing to find out also. Plus spoke to Northampton an they said that paramedic tutors are done and they are updating UCAS today and beginning of next week but they have alot to get through. Good luck guys.

I received an offer from OB and I think I'll be rejecting so there's one place :wink: As for northampton I received an offer yesterday via a phone call but my UCAS hasn't changed yet so there decisions must be made! There are lots of offers on the way good luck guys! :biggrin:
Reply 2667
Has anyone heard any news from Northampton??! Having read the tutors are done and updates to UCAS will follow has made me a nervous wreck!!! :confused:
Reply 2668
Original post by littlealfie
I received an offer from OB and I think I'll be rejecting so there's one place :wink: As for northampton I received an offer yesterday via a phone call but my UCAS hasn't changed yet so there decisions must be made! There are lots of offers on the way good luck guys! :biggrin:

Congratulations!!! I called them this afternoon and they said that the tutors still had all the paperwork and so they couldn't say yes or no until paperwork was brought to them and they could start the UCAS updates... Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally worried I haven't got on now!!!
I know its hard but try not to worry yourself lots of people are in the same position stay relaxed and you will soon have an answer! If you did your best at interview theres not much more you can do! good luck :smile:
Reply 2670
Has anyone got an interview at hertfordshire on April 2nd?? :smile:
Rejection from Northampton, check UCAS peeps :s-smilie: and good luck those still waiting to hear :smile:
Original post by bluelightz
Same to be honest, an offer would be great, all we can do is hope! if not, re-apply for next yr.

Do you think you spotted me? Lol...
Original post by vicci_violet
Rejection from Northampton, check UCAS peeps :s-smilie: and good luck those still waiting to hear :smile:

Ditto updated 0630 this am.
Gutted is not the word , nvm chins up!

xx
Reply 2674
Rejection from northampton :frown: gutted. One chance left!
Reply 2675
Did anyone else get the reserve list letter from plymouth. ?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2676
still no news from northampton , yet another long weekend :curious:
Reply 2677
I haven't heard from Northampton either... Fingers crossed for Monday - just wanna know either way now - it's all i can think about!!!! lol
Reply 2678
Original post by NicNoc
I haven't heard from Northampton either... Fingers crossed for Monday - just wanna know either way now - it's all i can think about!!!! lol

no news is good news , thats what they said :smile:
Reply 2679
Original post by EIG
no news is good news , thats what they said :smile:

Is it really??! I hope you're right!!! :smile:

Latest