The Student Room Group

Helppp!

"It is our experience that candidates offering certain combinations of A-levels tend not to be successful on our degree programmes, perhaps because of the abilities they have developed are too focused towards one particular area and they lack the breadth of ability for studying in our School. We are therefore unlikely to make offers to applicants doing A-levels which are chosen ONLY from among Mathematics, Accounting, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Physics and Statistics. Combinations of these subjects are fine provided there is also another subject offered at full A-level"

If I wanted to do Economics or Accounting at Bristol Uni, would the combination of Maths Business and Economics get me declined or is it just combination on the list above. Im confused about it and would like a 2nd opinion on it THANKS!
Reply 1
Only the combinations listed above.
Reply 2
Original post by Shelly_x
Only the combinations listed above.

The combination listed above would get me declined? or anything but the above combination = declined
Original post by cera ess six
"It is our experience that candidates offering certain combinations of A-levels tend not to be successful on our degree programmes, perhaps because of the abilities they have developed are too focused towards one particular area and they lack the breadth of ability for studying in our School. We are therefore unlikely to make offers to applicants doing A-levels which are chosen ONLY from among Mathematics, Accounting, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Physics and Statistics. Combinations of these subjects are fine provided there is also another subject offered at full A-level"

If I wanted to do Economics or Accounting at Bristol Uni, would the combination of Maths Business and Economics get me declined or is it just combination on the list above. Im confused about it and would like a 2nd opinion on it THANKS!

Only one of your A Levels is on that list: Maths. You also do Business and Economics, which are not. As a result, I can safely say that you are NOT covered by these restrictions, so you can apply with no problems :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending