The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by br2pi5
What the heck??? Did you guys get offers now (like at this time:eek:), or did you just check your emails?? hehe just curious!

I got a track update at 17:15!

Original post by modini
Oh wow, so you didn't have to wait that long. My interview was 15th of Dec :angry: I must have been one of the ones they liked a bit, but not enough to give an offer to in Jan.

Ah well, doesn't matter now.

Wow, that's a really long time actually! I didn't have to wait too long at all!

Original post by hellvelyn
congratulations:smile:

Thank you!

Original post by br2pi5
I don't know how to quote two posts, but CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!! :smile:

Hope I get good news like y'all soon!

Thank you, i hope you get an offer too!!!
Hey guys! At Nottingham you will have 6 very lovely 'Karnival' reps. We will be looking after you for your first term at Nottingham and making sure you know everything you need to know, from tips for A level revision to anything you need while at Nottingham. We've set up a Facebook page for you Medicine applicants for 2012-2013 so can all have a little chat etc with us, experienced (pfffft) medics:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/415069315177288/

Feel free to join, I know you all have conditionals at the moment but we're all here to help! If you'd rather not post any questions in public my email address is:

[Removed - please use PMs or post here]

Medic love xxx
Reply 1022
Feel rather keen for joining the facebook group already...
Reply 1023
Ohhhhh the joys of waiting! :colone:

......:s-smilie:
Just got an offer from Nottingham :biggrin:! My track was updated.
Original post by NottsMedics2012
Hey guys! At Nottingham you will have 6 very lovely 'Karnival' reps. We will be looking after you for your first term at Nottingham and making sure you know everything you need to know, from tips for A level revision to anything you need while at Nottingham. We've set up a Facebook page for you Medicine applicants for 2012-2013 so can all have a little chat etc with us, experienced (pfffft) medics:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/415069315177288/

Feel free to join, I know you all have conditionals at the moment but we're all here to help! If you'd rather not post any questions in public my email address is:

[Removed - please use PMs or post here]

Medic love xxx

Hi
I'm in the process of firming/choosing my accomodation for Nottingham & was just wondering if there were any you would recommend? (or if there was a website that showed the individual halls in detail?)
Does anyone else think all the offers have been given out...:unimpressed:
Reply 1027
Original post by Watermelon:)
Does anyone else think all the offers have been given out...:unimpressed:

I hope not... oh gosh I'm seriously getting more depressed every day :frown: let's just cross our fingers that more offers will come next week and we'll be amongst the ones that receive one :cool:
Reply 1028
Still waiting :frown:
Yay finally an offer :biggrin: Now just got to decide between Nottingham and UCL... :s-smilie:
Good luck to anyone still waiting :smile:
OFFER!!! the waiting is over :smile:
Original post by br2pi5
I hope not... oh gosh I'm seriously getting more depressed every day :frown: let's just cross our fingers that more offers will come next week and we'll be amongst the ones that receive one :cool:

Thanks, I just got an offer! I hope you have good news too. GOOD LUCK!!
Reply 1032
just got an offer , it says AAA including biology and chemistry. I am only on a B now in chemistry, so i would need to resit chemistry from january, I know they don't let u resit these exams , so am i right in thinking there is no point in firming.
Reply 1033
OH GOD.... all these offers are making me even more nervous lol are you guys international or EU??

ps. I'm not the only one about to jump out the window... my father is about to have a heart attack lol he's wayyy more nervous than I am :facepalm:
Reply 1034
Original post by br2pi5
OH GOD.... all these offers are making me even more nervous lol are you guys international or EU??

ps. I'm not the only one about to jump out the window... my father is about to have a heart attack lol he's wayyy more nervous than I am :facepalm:

Same here! I'm EU by the way...guess we won't hear anything today anymore, better luck tomorrow haha
I got my offer last week and I'm an international ... I don't know if that'll make you feel better or not though. Hopefully better? Good luck wither way guys!!!
Reply 1036
Original post by br2pi5

Eu ..... Wales in particular :smile:
Original post by rsp
just got an offer , it says AAA including biology and chemistry. I am only on a B now in chemistry, so i would need to resit chemistry from january, I know they don't let u resit these exams , so am i right in thinking there is no point in firming.

If you get your grades within the 2 years, I think it's fine. Uni's know what we got in Jan so if they didn't allow resits, wouldn't they not bother making offers to those without the grades already? I honestly think if you get your grades in June, you will be fine
Reply 1038
Original post by AnnaRoberta
If you get your grades within the 2 years, I think it's fine. Uni's know what we got in Jan so if they didn't allow resits, wouldn't they not bother making offers to those without the grades already? I honestly think if you get your grades in June, you will be fine

Thanks , I have heared a lot saying they won't except resits, should I ring them tomorrow , I am not too worried am happy with my other offer from St Georges
Reply 1039
Hi does anyone know if their is an applicant offer day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending