The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Whats your favourite thing about Lancaster Uni?

Since I'm home for the holidays, I'm definitely missing pizzetta and sultans open at 4am and going for early hours campus walks without fear of being mugged X)

Of course this is only because of my screwed sleeping pattern. The people are my favourite thing usually. Oh and RocSoc of course ^_^

What's yours?
It's a really beautiful town in general. Breakfast in The Sun on a Sunday morning with the papers. Running to Heysham. Not actually been to the university yet but I know the city well.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Waking up an hour before a lecture and being 5 minutes early :P
Reply 3
Waking up two hours before a lecture and being 5 minutes late.
Reply 4
Original post by sevendaughters
It's a really beautiful town in general. Breakfast in The Sun on a Sunday morning with the papers. Running to Heysham. Not actually been to the university yet but I know the city well.

Running to Heysham along the prom at sunset is near perfection.
Greggs. It's saved me from death due to starvation so many times.
Reply 6
can go play table tennis just about anywhere on campus
From when I visited - the location of the campus itself is very nice, the management school building seemed really top notch, and the town itself is beautiful with plenty of places to grab a coffee or go eat :smile:
Reply 8
Not studying there!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by yothi5
Not studying there!!!!!!!!!!

Ah you prefer the nightlife to the lectures then? :smile:
Reply 10
In my department at least I really like the relationship between students of different years, and between students and lecturers. It's so much easier to go and talk to a lecturer about work when you've gotten to know them - they're not just a name and a face who talks at you for a few hours a week!
Reply 11
I, too, enjoy not-studying in Lancaster. It's especially effective before exams.
Reply 12
Original post by Manitude
In my department at least I really like the relationship between students of different years, and between students and lecturers. It's so much easier to go and talk to a lecturer about work when you've gotten to know them - they're not just a name and a face who talks at you for a few hours a week!

That is why I wish I did physics. :smile:

Also because they're weird as hell, and so, I'd fit in :smile:
Original post by Manitude

You linked the wrong group Matt, you fool.
Reply 14
Original post by k9markiii
You linked the wrong group Matt, you fool.

Changed it now!
Reply 15
The weather...
Reply 16
The escaped cockrells keeping everyone awake until stupid o'clock in the morning.

Quick Reply

Latest