Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much do you love horror films?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I love them, my favorite genre.
    Whats your favorite, and whats the most messed up one you've ever seen?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, same. My favorite is a toss up between 'Deep Red' and 'Let The Right One In'... not really a fan of "messed up" horror films but 'Cannibal Holocaust' is probably the worst because a good amount of it was real.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    11/10:dance:
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    This much!!!! |-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

!!!!

I'd say Cannibal Holocaust is up there.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i love horror, but it's rare to find great ones
    zombie films are my fav when well done like 28 days later but sometimes psychological horrors work well too

foreign horror like martyrs get me
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like horror films a fair bit, it's not my favourite genre though. Favourite horror flick though is probably 'Urban Legends'. And the worst ones are probably The Blair Witch Project 2 and all the Final Destination films from the third one up.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not so much because i get scared, but i can see its appeal, especially to braver folks.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    R.E.C

Scariest movie I've watched in a while.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    As a vampire myself, I feel that often horror films portray an wholly prejudiced view of monsters, ghouls and the undead. Blah!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I really don't! If I try and watch a horror movie, I spend most of the time not looking at the screen.

I've only watched a handful of horror movies (Paranormal Activity 1 + 2, The Blair Witch Project, The Others and Silent Hill). To be fair, I didn't find any of these particularly scary, and really enjoyed Paramormal Activity, but maybe that was because I was with my friends and we were talking a bit/joking about the film whilst watching it. I would never go and see a horror movie at the cinema or watch it alone in the dark! :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Count Dracula)
    As a vampire myself, I feel that often horror films portray an wholly prejudiced view of monsters, ghouls and the undead. Blah!
    Let the Right One In was pretty favourable towards your kind.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    My first horror movie was the ring, and never again, I didn't sleep for 7 nights and always checked all tv and others were turned off. Yes it was that bad ... I'm not made for horror I guess
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    It depends some are a load of ****, whereas some like martyrs, 1408 and the human centipede (yes I liked it, no it is NOT as disgusting as it's made out to be), Saw 1 and 2 were really good.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan of modern horror but have a soft spot for the old hammer horror films. They're quite whimsical and not 'scary' at all but entertaining nontheless.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winning11)
    i love horror, but it's rare to find great ones
    zombie films are my fav when well done like 28 days later but sometimes psychological horrors work well too

foreign horror like martyrs get me
    THAT messed me up. That truly made me feel BAD. I don't mean that the film was rubbish. It does exactly what it's its supposed to do. Another good film like that would be À l'intérieur (Inside) 2007.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Horror films are my favourite, the creepier the better. Love anything J-Horror, Nightmare on Elm St, Hellraiser, Poltergeist, anything with zombies and vampires, and psycho-thriller elements.

I'd recommend Triangle, Session 9, The Ruins and Shutter (original Thai version).

(Original post by mali167)
    Another good film like that would be À l'intérieur (Inside) 2007.
    Inside was good, loved it.
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soup)
    Let the Right One In was pretty favourable towards your kind.
    It was also a very good film.

I do enjoy the odd horror movie, don't watch all that many mind.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 27, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki film section

Quick link:

Unanswered film threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.