The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StephenP15
I think it's just Mme Le Pen, which makes it look racist.

Well it's not just Mme Le Pen but all of her voters too, and even though I don't agree with all of her party they have some rational policies.

The party is gaining ground and Sarkozy is trying to capitalise on the growing right-wing sentiment by shifting to the right in an attempt to win the next election, stealing Le Pen's votes.
Reply 61
i always thought switzerland was one of the most racist to be honest but france is definitely giving them a run for their money.
Original post by emanuela15
Not sure about Italy but I wouldn't say the same for Portugal. I myself am of Afro-Portuguese descent and of the times I've visited Portugal, everyone has been very nice. Probs has to do with half their overseas colonies living there or something, because I noticed that they had loads of mixed race people there too.

Perhaps it depends on the area. My gf went a few yeara ago and said police treatment of black people was awful. I guess I shouldn't speak without having seen it myself :smile:
Original post by Raducan
This.

It was only last year that they elected their first black politician ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Gregoire_Sagbo

As a comparison, France managed to reach this milestone almost a century ago in 1914...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaise_Diagne

Didn't they do to persuade blacks to fight in ww1 or something. Vaguely remember watching a documentary about it.
Original post by Study
Didn't they do to persuade blacks to fight in ww1 or something. Vaguely remember watching a documentary about it.

There were black military officer as early as 1789. Alexandre Dumas father was one of them for example (a General)

The president of the senate after WWII was black and if the president had died would have been president until the next election (like the American vice president I think), at the time the proportion of "minority" in the parliament was higher than now as most colonies sent natives to the parliament. I won't say racist did not exist, but it was not such a big issue as we would imagine looking at American history for example.
(edited 12 years ago)
are you asking what nation in europe is the most anti white/

well, white people suffer the majority of racist violence and interracial crime across europe.

the ethnic minority populations are quite racist and their racism is made worse by the self loathing and anti white education systems which are centred around white guilt and minority grievance.

france has a larger percentage of ethnic minorities so yes, france is probably the most racist country in europe.
Reply 66
Original post by Love4All
hahahahah obviously you don't want to accept the truth because it hurts. Nevetrheless, it's hard to forget what whites have done to black people in the past. Black people are still suffering because of White people. Dont forget that!

other people might be racist but still whites are the most racist people.

Even though I'm pretty sure you're a troll, I like how the Arab slave trade and the current non-Arab slave labour in Arab countries have gone right past your head.
Reply 67
Original post by No Man
Even though I'm pretty sure you're a troll, I like how the Arab slave trade and the current non-Arab slave labour in Arab countries have gone right past your head.

:hand: Still better than you.
:ssaw: :aetsch:
(edited 12 years ago)
I thought Spain was more racist than France? Wasn't it Spanish football fans who a few years back kept making monkey noises and shouting racist abuse at black football players? There was some issue with Lewis Hamilton as well I think.
Reply 69
I think UK is against white people. In the world it must be South Africans against white people.
Reply 70
Original post by JackAVFC
I think UK is against white people.

How so?
Reply 71
Original post by orcprocess
How so?

Legislation all these minority only groups and minority schemes. White people who speak out get called nazis by UAF ironic as they are pretty violent and fascist. The media in UK cares more about a black guy getting murdered in America by a white than Kriss Donalds death or that of Ross Parker.
Reply 72
Legislation all these minority only groups and minority schemes. White people who speak out get called nazis by UAF ironic as they are pretty violent and fascist. The media in UK cares more about a black guy getting murdered in America by a white than Kriss Donalds death or that of Ross Parker.

I'm fairly sure the media comments on white people who get murdered as well. IS it not also true that most of the people in power are white? So why would they be anti-white?
Reply 73
I'm fairly sure the media comments on white people who get murdered as well. IS it not also true that most of the people in power are white? So why would they be anti-white?

Theyre Jewish not real white.
Reply 74
Theyre Jewish not real white.

David Cameron is Jewish?? :confused:
Reply 75
David Cameron is Jewish?? :confused:

Partially read about ZOG then come back to me.
Reply 76
Partially read about ZOG then come back to me.

Rigghhhtt... :rolleyes:
Original post by AverageExcellence
I disagree.

**** off they are Racist cos i've been there and seen it.

End of.:angry:
Original post by laura130490
I thought Spain was more racist than France? Wasn't it Spanish football fans who a few years back kept making monkey noises and shouting racist abuse at black football players? There was some issue with Lewis Hamilton as well I think.

Spain was once part of the 'Islamic Revolution'.

Cant say its racist as the likes of Portugal and Italy being the worst.

e.g when they sang to Mario Ballotelli "Theres no such thing as a Black Italian"
Original post by Barghest
My parents told me the people in France were really friendly.

Really friendly

Really friendly

Really friendly

orly

Latest

Trending

Trending