The Student Room Group

McDonalds Monopoly

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I won an iPod last year :biggrin:
Reply 41
Was proper happy earlier today when I thought I was only one sticker away from winning a car... damn you rare stickers!!

In happier news I've won free fries, free apple pie, free porridge and a 20% discount voucher for Best Western hotels. Not too shabby :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by ihaveyourcat
I won a... fruit bag!
Win

Except the apples tasted fairly suspicious

You dirty girl, you :rolleyes:
Original post by james1211
You dirty girl, you :rolleyes:

What is that supposed to mean?! the apples were suspicious!
Just won a Big Mac and McFlurry :smile:
Original post by Glow in the dark
Just won a Big Mac and McFlurry :smile:

nice one!

it seems like many people actually do have success with it after all!
Reply 46
I never played McDonalds Monopoly before. I am going to get a deli sandwich tomorrow for £1.99.

How does the Monopoly game work? Do you get a coupon with every purchase?

How do you know if you won or lost? and what can I win?
Reply 47
When I went, I was with my friend we won free fries but I ordered a drink with it so my friend took the fries and I waited for the drink but then, when I got my drink the lady who was serving my food put fries on my tray and said "here ya go winner"
All I said was "sweet! 2 free fries!"
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by James A
nice one!

it seems like many people actually do have success with it after all!

Yeah they are pretty generous with the free food/drink. I've literally just been today with 2 others, I bought deli of the day with drink and fries, and I won on 2 of the 3 items, my mate also won some small fries and a coffee! Seems pretty good to me

Original post by GuyUK
I never played McDonalds Monopoly before. I am going to get a deli sandwich tomorrow for £1.99.

If you buy a meal you get a stamp to peal of each item you get, on the stamp It will tell you if you win food or drink by saying "instant win" followed my big mac or cheeseburger etc, then if it's not an instant win it could be one of these for example

In which case you just save them to try and collect the properties which correspond to the prize you win

E.g , you get both brown properties you get the Ipod docking station
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 49
A friend of mine won the phone and another similar prize today =/ I was happy with my free cheeseburger, fries and McFlurry ^_^
Reply 50
I seem to get free porridge every time...
Reply 51
Original post by GuyUK

Dont know if this has been said too but amongst what others have said larger items/meals (i am pretty sure anyway) give you more.. stamps (?)
Original post by Glow in the dark
Yeah they are pretty generous with the free food/drink. I've literally just been today with 2 others, I bought deli of the day with drink and fries, and I won on 2 of the 3 items, my mate also won some small fries and a coffee! Seems pretty good to me

If you buy a meal you get a stamp to peal of each item you get, on the stamp It will tell you if you win food or drink by saying "instant win" followed my big mac or cheeseburger etc, then if it's not an instant win it could be one of these for example

In which case you just save them to try and collect the properties which correspond to the prize you win

E.g , you get both brown properties you get the Ipod docking station

does this mcdonalds prize monopoly apply to people that eat in or can you get a takeaway meal from them and have a chance of winning?
Reply 53
Original post by James A
does this mcdonalds prize monopoly apply to people that eat in or can you get a takeaway meal from them and have a chance of winning?

Yeah, you can buy anything and the stickers are on the packaging.
Original post by tehforum
Yeah, you can buy anything and the stickers are on the packaging.

:woo:

i thought i was obliged to eat in. i think friday i might wake up early for the breakfast menu (seeing as i have no lessons at all on that day) . can you get it for the breakfast menu?
i will try and get a rare sticker ! that's my goal for now.

over the holidays just live of mcdonalds (or maybe not)

arghhhh this is such a tempting tactic mcdonalds use to lure people in !
Reply 57

Brown iPod Docking Station Old Kent Road (50,000 Rare Stickers)

Light Blue £250 Gift Voucher Euston Road (300 Rare Stickers)

Purple Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Northumberland Avenue (500 Rare Stickers)

Orange HD Camcorder Marlborough Street (500 Rare Stickers)

Red Weekend Break Strand (700 Rare Stickers)

Yellow iPad Coventry Street (550 Rare Stickers)

Green Mini Cooper Bond Street (8 Rare Stickers)

Dark Blue £50k Mayfair (8 Rare Stickers)

Stations PS3 Liverpool St Station (450 Rare Stickers)

they're not rare.
Reply 58

Those stickers aren't very rare, you see loads of them on ebay. Also, there's nothing on the breakfast menu which will give you stickers, unless you buy a medium or large drink.
Original post by tehforum
Brown iPod Docking Station Old Kent Road (50,000 Rare Stickers)

Light Blue £250 Gift Voucher Euston Road (300 Rare Stickers)

Purple Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Northumberland Avenue (500 Rare Stickers)

Orange HD Camcorder Marlborough Street (500 Rare Stickers)

Red Weekend Break Strand (700 Rare Stickers)

Yellow iPad Coventry Street (550 Rare Stickers)

Green Mini Cooper Bond Street (8 Rare Stickers)

Dark Blue £50k Mayfair (8 Rare Stickers)

Stations PS3 Liverpool St Station (450 Rare Stickers)

they're not rare.

Original post by Ronda
Those stickers aren't very rare, you see loads of them on ebay. Also, there's nothing on the breakfast menu which will give you stickers, unless you buy a medium or large drink.

but the guy has park lane..... so does that mean he wins the big prize or does he still have to get mayfair?

im confused lol

ah dammit! i so wanted the breakfast all in one wrap...... (with the monopoly play ofc)

Quick Reply

Latest