The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Royal Holloway - Founders?

I'm planning on firming RH to study History and intend on moving out for my first year then driving to uni for 2nd and 3rd. Prob is, I defo need single sex halls due to religious reasons...

What are founders and kings like?
Has anyone got any pictures?
Have any problems arised when sharing bathrooms etc

Accomodation is literally the only thing stopping me from firming QM. I love both Queen Mary and RH but I love the location of RH because I've lived in busy London all my life, so it'll be a nice change. But if RH isn't worth moving out for then I'll firm QM.

Need help pls!
Reply 1
Original post by chaseafterme.
I'm planning on firming RH to study History and intend on moving out for my first year then driving to uni for 2nd and 3rd. Prob is, I defo need single sex halls due to religious reasons...

What are founders and kings like?
Has anyone got any pictures?
Have any problems arised when sharing bathrooms etc

Accomodation is literally the only thing stopping me from firming QM. I love both Queen Mary and RH but I love the location of RH because I've lived in busy London all my life, so it'll be a nice change. But if RH isn't worth moving out for then I'll firm QM.

Need help pls!

Hii, sorry if this is a little late but have you made a desicion yet? and also what are you planning to study? because you might wanah take into account which university is better for your subject aswell as the accommodation! :]

Founders is a really beautiful castle building and the halls are single sex halls, so you'll only have girls on your halls but you'll have to share a bathroom, some rooms have sinks in though!
I went to the open day and the rooms were pretty reasonable, they ranged a bit and because they're old they really have their own individuality to them. They are also self caterd so you'd share a pantry with a few people I think (not sure how many)
You also have to move out termly, I don't think the same applies to kingswood though. :smile:

I'm not so sure about kingswood myself :frown: but I do know that its single sex halls!
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest