Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dundee Nursing applicants!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    What kind of nursing have you applied for and have you got any offers yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Adult nursing and i have a conditional need 1 C at higher what about you, have you heard?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    got my interview on monday
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Had an interview on the 1st Feb and still heard nothing was told I would hear by the end of March.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    had my interview on monday 2nd april, what did everyone think of there interview? anyyone heard bk?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I had mine there two. was horriable i hated it haha. got a unsuccessful
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    awk r u serious? when did you hear back? have you heard back from any other uni? were you in the first group?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview for adult nursing 23rd match and still waiting to hear back. Was told I should hear by end of march too. Interview very tough and very different from all the other interviews I've done. Probably won't hear anything now till after Easter! 😒
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh i was in group one! . I heard back last night knew I was going to get unsucessful though because I found the interview so hard! Was pointless! haha Still not heard back from anywhere else got Napier on the 18th so finger crossed i get somewhere haha
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i was in group one too dont worry maybe napier will be for you! good luck x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for the 18th!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional to do Adult Nursing last month but I'm still trying to decide between Dundee and Stirling.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I hear lots of good things about Stirling. It's hard to decide!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really want to go to stirling! but iv not heard anything from them since my interview back in january!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you give admissions team a ring .... It can't hurt!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im at Stirling doing nursing. I would give admissions a ring it wont do any harm. I used to ring them up until they told me over the phone that I had a place lol, they can take their time in getting back to people.

I also know loads of people that have gone to Dundee. The courses at Stirling and Dundee are very different.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Dundee... they want a C in a higher and C in int2 maths. Not feeling i'll be getting the C in maths!

Got my stirling interview next week though. It's between staying at home in Dundee and Stirling if they offer me a place again... decisions!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeaBadgerOfDoom)
    I got an unconditional to do Adult Nursing last month but I'm still trying to decide between Dundee and Stirling.
    i got an unconditional offer also . i think im going to go
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted my offer from Dundee! Is anyone else going to the Applicant's Day/Visit on the 26th?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i rang dundee today, they said i have an interview for mental health nursing but they dont know when it is yet? anyone else still waiting?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 8, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.