Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Oxford Brookes Nursing 2012

Announcements Posted on
Are you at uni? Can you help prospective students with their questions? We're looking for uni forum assistants 19-11-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey just wandering if anyone has firmed oxford brookes for nursing starting sep 2012? (I've put it as my firm and im doing children's nursing) and if you have, what accomodation will you be putting as your first choice? It says because our course requires extended contract lengths they recommend we stay in either Paul Kent, Crescent or Cheney student village from sep 15th, so is everyone planning on staying in one of these? x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I will be firming, once ive heard back from my last choice.
    i'll be based at ferndale campus in swindon though =]
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard back from OB for adult nursing!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey alannaa yes i have ! ill be doing adult nursing tho i think im gunna go with paul kent halls xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have put oxford Brooke's as my firm choice for children's nursing
    I am thinking to put either Paul Kent or Cheney student village for accommodation not totally decided yet
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Cheney looks lush but very expensive ! Does anyone know when we can start applying has anyone recieved a letter from brookes yet with their password ? Xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received a password yet not sure when we are supposed too! X
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, put Brookes as my firm choice for adult nursing any one else thinking of choosing Cheney student village for accommodation? looks so nice x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hey holly ! they do look lovely just very expensive and also the contract is from the 17th of september but our course starts on the 1st ?! :/ xxxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    o ok then, thanks defo didn't see that... they all look nice tho so not really fussed. so excited! are you going to choose Paul Kent? xxx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yes im pretty sure.i will ! Eeeee me too just want to start now ! What are you doing atm.working or finishing off a-levels ? Xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey again sorry, cool might see you there then ... atm im finishing an access course/ work you? xxx
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, sorry i havn't replied sooner didnt think anyone had posted!!
    i agree that cheney looks soo nice, but i'm also confused that our course starts on the 1st but the contract for these halls starts on the 17th?!
    Think i may go with Paul Kent
    Also, i havn't received the letter with our passwords either! I emailed them on the 22nd asking if i should have received any further information yet and they havn't replied - but hopefully if none of us has yet it should be fine x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi just wondering if anyone has applying for finance yet and what we do for this whole NHS funding thing? Do we just apply for a maintenance load?x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah working in a care home till september the website sed we should recieve our letters with our password on in early may so soon hopefully ! Xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    just recieved an email from brookes saying my crb and health check forms are in the post, they will be sending out the information for my nhs bursery AND my forms for accomodation will be coming soon also im guessing you will all get this soon if you haven't already ! xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi :-)

I've firmed Oxford Brookes for Adult Nursing and I think they are sending out accomadation early May. I haven't got that email yet frm them though I did get a letter saying they've offered me a place yesterday which was a month after they had on UCAS
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    has anyone sent off their crb and occupational health forms yet ? xx
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    for accomodation i've gone for first choice: Paul Kent, second choice: Cheney Student Village and third choice: Crescent Hall really hope i get Paul Kent!
    anyone else made their choices yet?

and just finishing filling out my crb and health check forms then sending them off asap x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone

ive just firmed oxford brookes for childrens nursing. I was just wondering how long after you accepted your offer did you get all your crb forms etc through the post?
    Is all so exciting

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 1, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.