The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by madders94

I thought they said Reichel was updated and renovated last year? That's the one I want to go for.

Apparently they did, i went to see the rooms in Reichel a few months ago on a visit day and they looked really nice, some of the rooms were massive too!
I'm applying for the cheapest rooms :smile:
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by daniellelouise
Apparently they did, i went to see the rooms in Reichel a few months ago on a visit day and they looked really nice, some of the rooms were massive too!
I'm applying for the cheapest rooms :smile:

Thanks! I'm going to visit on the 21st April so I'll get to see it but I really don't want to pay loads extra for an en-suite which I can't really be bothered with! Would rather have the extra space in the room and extra money :smile:
Thanks! I'm going to visit on the 21st April so I'll get to see it but I really don't want to pay loads extra for an en-suite which I can't really be bothered with! Would rather have the extra space in the room and extra money :smile:

Exactly, i can think of better things to spend a grand on :P Especially as a fresher!
Exactly, i can think of better things to spend a grand on :P Especially as a fresher!

Definitely :smile:

What course are you doing?
Reply 204
Unconditional for Sports , Health and Physical Education :smile:

Haven't seen many sports applicants yet :frown:
Definitely :smile:

What course are you doing?

Biomedicine :smile: What about you?
Aww thank you :colondollar: :smile:

I thought they said Reichel was updated and renovated last year? That's the one I want to go for.

TBH I haven't seen Reichel yet - I'm not on Ffridd any more. But if they've opened Garth, dear god, avoid it.
Biomedicine :smile: What about you?

Ooh wow :smile: Creative Studies :smile:

Original post by kiss_me_now9
TBH I haven't seen Reichel yet - I'm not on Ffridd any more. But if they've opened Garth, dear god, avoid it.

Aha I've heard about Garth - isn't that the one that smells?
http://www.facebook.com/BangorUniversity2012Applicants

Couldn't find one before so I made one :smile: if you've got Facebook and have applied to Bangor as firm/insurance, join the group :smile:
Aha I've heard about Garth - isn't that the one that smells?

Yep. It's gross. *Awaits hate from Garth people*
Made Bangor my conditional firm to study psychology today :smile: anyone else picked Bangor as their firm/insurance for any subject? And who can I look forward to possibly meeting in September in the school of psychology?
And on a more general note well done to everyone who's got an offer.
Original post by Rainbowjazzies
Made Bangor my conditional firm to study psychology today :smile: anyone else picked Bangor as their firm/insurance for any subject? And who can I look forward to possibly meeting in September in the school of psychology?

Firm for Creative Studies :smile: x
Reply 212

I'm going to the Psychology open day on Monday so that will be when I decide whether to firm or insure it. It is by far the most organised and well presented uni I've dealt with so I'm leaning towards the former.

Insuranced Bangor for Law

Firm for Biomed, i know a few people who study psychology there and they love it! :smile:
Reply 215
Anyone doing M/Ocean? I'm doing it through the ocean sciences route, really looking forward to it :smile:
Reply 216
Original post by charlotte.danford
I sat a music scholarship exam, did anyone else? :biggrin:

Yeah i did a music scholarship audition thing when i went for a visit day!
Reply 217
Original post by africananimals
WHOOO! I got the Bangor Scholarship! Anyone else heard from their scholarships??!! How did you guys do?! :smile:

Well done!! What did you do yours in? I did mine in January and still haven't heard anything!
Original post by CRW23
Well done!! What did you do yours in? I did mine in January and still haven't heard anything!

Aww thank you! :smile: I did mine in geography. :smile: Really??! That is strange. Try emailing them, they sent me a list of names who won the scholarships and my name was on it. :s-smilie: There was about 3 pages of names.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 219
Original post by africananimals
Aww thank you! :smile: I did mine in geography. :smile: Really??! That is strange. Try emailing them, they sent me a list of names who won the scholarships and my name was on it. :s-smilie: There was about 3 pages of names.

I emailed them about 3 weeks ago but they haven't replied :s-smilie: I don't mind if i don't get it i just would like to know! They held loads of different interview days though so maybe I'll have to wait until end of April because that's when the Welsh interviews are? Who knows! Where else did you apply? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest