University of Aberdeen

The Old Fire Station 2012/2013

Hey,
Who is all staying at The Old Fire Station next year,
Im 262E Room 1.

xxxx :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I'm applying for housing at the moment, Im going to be a first year, is the fire station mainly for 2nd/3rd year students or do you know if you get freshers there too? I have no idea where to apply at the moment! :biggrin: It looks amazing to stay there though!
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Old Fire station is good for freshers. I was here last year well this year lol, and i am a first year.
It is really good here so i have re booked my room :smile:
Reply 3
Awesome do you know how you apply? Because I have no idea how to go about student housing lol :confused: I know you do it through the aberdeen uni website or can you find accomodation and do it direct through the company its with? Like how did you find out about this place?
Reply 4
just type unite accomodation into google, youll find it x
Reply 5
Hey. :smile:

I'm in 266L Room 5.

I'm going into first year and I wasn't sure about accommodation but, after I saw the Old Fire Station, I didn't want to live anywhere else!
Reply 6
ih wow, thats accross the carpark from us lol
Reply 7
Not quite the Old Fire Station but we'll probably be staying in the yellow block of flats just opposite next year as well.
Reply 8
What's the balance like of Aberdeen uni/ RGU students, just out of interest? :smile:
Reply 9
its completley mixed, a lot of college students as well x
I'm staying in 262S :O
Im in 266K! :smile:
Reply 12
Im in 262L :smile:
Reply 13
Im in Block F Flat 266K, Room 1. Is anyone near here or in this flat haha? x
Reply 14
Original post by linseybee101
Im in 266K! :smile:

are you in block F? i think you may be in my flat hahaha? xxxxxx
Is this like a private accomodation? How many people ended up applying here? I've heard nothing and will go to hillshead; this place looks better
Original post by kdtough81
are you in block F? i think you may be in my flat hahaha? xxxxxx

Yeah I am!! What room are you? xxxxx
Reply 17
Yeah I am!! What room are you? xxxxx

Ah cool! I think you may be in my flat then haha! I'm in room 1. What room are you? xxxxxx
Original post by kdtough81
Ah cool! I think you may be in my flat then haha! I'm in room 1. What room are you? xxxxxx

aah! Awesome! Im room 3 :biggrin: I feel a little less freaked out now haha! Are you excited??
xxxxxx
Reply 19
aah! Awesome! Im room 3 :biggrin: I feel a little less freaked out now haha! Are you excited??
xxxxxx

thats amazing haha! i found someone in my halls! yeah im really excited, can't wait to move away! are you? do you have facebook by any chance haha? xxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending