The Student Room Group

Scheming Ex

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by simplethings
Well considering you are planning something maybe that it was a good idea he bought a lock!

Are you sure revenge is the best option though? If he ever found out then it could ruin what could of been a friendship and it would make the atmosphere in your house even worse...well that's what happened to me at least. From my experience it's best to be the bigger person and move on.

The more you plan revenge the more you end up thinking about what happened.

It was a good idea for him that he bought a lock.
We have said that we'll be friends, and we are both trying although it's going to take a while. It's still early days and I hate him for what he's done to me but a part of me still loves him.
I just feel so angry. So, so angry. And that anger makes me want to hurt him physically. I would happily throw a brick at his face. But like I said, I still love him so even though it would be great to cause him harm, I don't really want to.
I also want to hurt him emotionally for the hurt and emotional pain he has caused me. But it's not like I can do that either.
So the next best thing is to do something in revenge that makes me feel slightly better but I don't want him to know because I don't want him to hate me.
It makes sense to me in my own slightly ****ed up way.
Original post by njfhdjgjg
I don't want him back!
I want to do this, to GET him back! Not take him back.

No offence but anybody can see itching powder. Is your bf blind? Anybody will see it. Think of a new plan.
Reply 22
Original post by headphones
No offence but anybody can see itching powder. Is your bf blind? Anybody will see it. Think of a new plan.

Really? I've never used it before so I wouldn't know.
Really? I've never used it before so I wouldn't know.

When you put your panties on you wouldn't notice powder in them that look like little sticks?? lol
Reply 24
Original post by headphones
When you put your panties on you wouldn't notice powder in them that look like little sticks?? lol

I just imagined it would be a powder of some sort.

Hmmm. I may have to rethink then...
I just imagined it would be a powder of some sort.

Hmmm. I may have to rethink then...

Maybe try putting it in his shower gel or something like that if you can buy thin powder then at least it will be blended in.
I reckon Veet hair removal cream in his shampoo. It won't be on long enough to take full effect straight away, but over a period of days/ weeks it will seriously damage his hair and it will break off.. Food for thought..?
It was a good idea for him that he bought a lock.
We have said that we'll be friends, and we are both trying although it's going to take a while. It's still early days and I hate him for what he's done to me but a part of me still loves him.
I just feel so angry. So, so angry. And that anger makes me want to hurt him physically. I would happily throw a brick at his face. But like I said, I still love him so even though it would be great to cause him harm, I don't really want to.
I also want to hurt him emotionally for the hurt and emotional pain he has caused me. But it's not like I can do that either.
So the next best thing is to do something in revenge that makes me feel slightly better but I don't want him to know because I don't want him to hate me.
It makes sense to me in my own slightly ****ed up way.

No offence but I think you are starting to sound a but psychotic. Your plan is flawed in many ways. If anything happens he will suspect you straight away and even if he doesn't have any proof it prove it and he will do something to get you back. All you will do is start a war in which you will both be worrying about what happens next.
If you really want revenge then the best way to do that is to just act happy yourself and make it seem like nothing's wrong, maybe even start talking to other guys.
Reply 28
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora
I reckon Veet hair removal cream in his shampoo. It won't be on long enough to take full effect straight away, but over a period of days/ weeks it will seriously damage his hair and it will break off.. Food for thought..?

Love it!!
Love it!!

I have a funny feeling you will regret your revenge.
Reply 30
I have a funny feeling you will regret your revenge.

I don't care. You don't know what this guy has done to me!
Some pretty ****ty things have happened to me in my life but I've never felt such hate for someone before.
I don't care. You don't know what this guy has done to me!
Some pretty ****ty things have happened to me in my life but I've never felt such hate for someone before.

I can understand he cheated on you, but I think you are taking it the wrong way.
My boyfriend cheated on me and I didn't find out until a whole month after. He even stayed with me up until I found out and act like nothing had happened.
When I did find out I ended it straight away and I was heartbroken but I decided to be the bigger person and move on.
Still young so why bother on being mad on something so immature? It's not as if you were older and married with kids. You have more important things to worry about surely?
Original post by Schroedinger's Pandora

That is actually a brilliant idea. Almost wanna do it to my housemates.
Reply 33
I can understand he cheated on you, but I think you are taking it the wrong way.
My boyfriend cheated on me and I didn't find out until a whole month after. He even stayed with me up until I found out and act like nothing had happened.
When I did find out I ended it straight away and I was heartbroken but I decided to be the bigger person and move on.
Still young so why bother on being mad on something so immature? It's not as if you were older and married with kids. You have more important things to worry about surely?

Well I'm not you. Everyone handles things differently. No one gets away with doing that to me.
Well I'm not you. Everyone handles things differently. No one gets away with doing that to me.

You must be really hurt. You sound really angry.
What are you going to do then? I'm really interested! :biggrin:
Reply 35
You must be really hurt. You sound really angry.
What are you going to do then? I'm really interested! :biggrin:

I've never been so angry in my life!
I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I think I will wait a week or two before I do anything at all and hopefully I will have calmed down a lot more by then. But I will still get my revenge.
I am liking the hair removal idea. It seems the less suspicious one at the moment.

I still want to do the itching powder though so he thinks he's caught something and gets all worried. But it seems like that is too obvious.

So I will have a think!
I've never been so angry in my life!
I don't know what I'm going to do yet. I think I will wait a week or two before I do anything at all and hopefully I will have calmed down a lot more by then. But I will still get my revenge.
I am liking the hair removal idea. It seems the less suspicious one at the moment.

I still want to do the itching powder though so he thinks he's caught something and gets all worried. But it seems like that is too obvious.

So I will have a think!

I just hope you know what you're doing. I can guarantee you he will suspect you straight away and probably do something worse back.

Quick Reply