Reply 2760
Original post by mikesimp19
Conditional offer from northamton this morning! :O
Was very very much unexpected!
:biggrin:
Good luck to EVERYONE!
:smile:
Mike

Well done!! I received one yesterday too, so may be seeing you in September! :smile:
Reply 2761
hey, is anyone on here going to the worcester interview day on april 25th?
gaaah the waiting was far tooo much for me so i contacted worcester just, they are still going through qualifications.:frown: could be a few more weeks yet :frown:
Well done to everyone getting offers through! :biggrin:

Nothing in the post from Staffs this morning. I suppose it'll be after Easter now, gah!:s-smilie:
Original post by NaomiN
Well done!! I received one yesterday too, so may be seeing you in September! :smile:

Are you accepting?! Well done! Add me on Facebook?! [email protected]
Mike Simpson
Reply 2765
Original post by mikesimp19
Are you accepting?! Well done! Add me on Facebook?! [email protected]
Mike Simpson

Just waiting to hear back from one more, but yes I will be accepting! :biggrin: thanks!! and yeah good idea, I'll add you! Naomi Boden
Reply 2766
Been given an interview at UWE. How have people found the interviews there? Don't think I have ever been so nervous. It's my last chance other than BCU!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2767
has just spoke to northampton , to be told I should find out in a few weeks :confused: im going crazy here
(edited 12 years ago)
Avery Hill people who haven't heard yet (including myself)...is it my imagination or were we told we'd hear today latest?
Original post by EIG
has just spoke to northampton , to be told I should find out in a few weeks :confused: im going crazy here

So does that mean you're on their maybe list?! I'm pleased I just accepted my 1st offer, it's certainly saved the gut wrenching feelings haha :smile:
Reply 2770
Original post by ShockableVF
Avery Hill people who haven't heard yet (including myself)...is it my imagination or were we told we'd hear today latest?

You should hear soon, i heard back Monday and so did about another 4 people :smile:
Reply 2771
Original post by Anyastasia
So does that mean you're on their maybe list?! I'm pleased I just accepted my 1st offer, it's certainly saved the gut wrenching feelings haha :smile:

Where is it your going again ?? ive had an offer from coventry , but cant accept untill i have heard from northampton , dont want to withdraw just in case , although coventry is my first choice mmm il just have to be patient my offer from cov isnt going anywhere, i just want it all sorted :smile: roll on sept
On the Staffs reserve list...! It's not a guarantee but at least it's positive! :smile:
Original post by jot92
You should hear soon, i heard back Monday and so did about another 4 people :smile:

Thanks, I'm REALLY hoping I get an offer...this waiting is awful! Not to mention when you finally get a response, it's gutting when it's not the response you want!
Reply 2774
Just got rejected from Canterbury :frown:
Reply 2775
Hey, Does anyone know how many places Bournemouth and Plymouth have?
Reply 2776
Anyone recently heard from Coventry?
Hi there all,

For Greenwich people - just spoke to the admissions officer for Paramedic Science. She said all confirmed places have been sent out already, and that those on the waiting list for Medway Campus should be getting letters soon - either today, tomorrow, or Monday. Avery Hill waiting list letters should be going out soonish I think, although I don't know much about that, as she couldn't tell me much. Regardless, all confirmed offers for Greenwich have been sent out already, so if you haven't heard yet, you're probably either unsuccessful or on the waiting list.

Universities also cannot actually give more offers than they have places - for obvious reasons, so I would just like to urge those of you with offers (and I suppose this applies to all Universities too), if you know where you want to go for sure, and have an offer there, then please either decline or accept these offers definitively - they can't go onto the waiting list until around 10 May, so if you have an offer somewhere, but know you're not going to accept it, please decline it for the good of others, so other applicants on the waiting list know what their position is, as opposed to waiting for a longer period of time.

To summarise - Greenwich offers sent out. Those with offers, if you already know what your decisions are, please make them to give other people peace of mind. I'm sure we'd all really appreciate it!

Just an update for everyone =)
Original post by Emily21
Hey, Does anyone know how many places Bournemouth and Plymouth have?

I want to say 30 for bournemouth but not 100%
Reply 2779
50 places at plymouth

Latest