The Student Room Group

LGBT Chat X

(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Well hello there :biggrin:
Reply 2
Hai guiiiiiz
New thread already?! That was really quick!
Heyyyy :smile: I swear this thing was only on like mkIII when I started talking in it? The days when everyone used to come on here to exchange MSN Messenger addresses :h:
Reply 5
Stats from the last thread. I win again!

Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche
Heyyyy :smile: I swear this thing was only on like mkIII when I started talking in it? The days when everyone used to come on here to exchange MSN Messenger addresses :h:

I think I started on that one too. Back in the days when this thread was mostly girls. :s-smilie:
Reply 6
Subscribed! :grin: (complete with gratuitous rainbows)

44th place? Not bad. :pierre:
As everyone knows, adding an X to anything makes it instantly cool, so this is obviously a very cool thread.

Original post by dbmag9

Reply 8
Afternoon, gays.
Reply 9
:flip:

Original post by dbmag9

16th place?! I talked too much :colondollar:
Reply 10
Original post by Jace Falco
As everyone knows, adding an X to anything makes it instantly cool, so this is obviously a very cool thread.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/034/706/winternet.jpg?1318992465

Is it too late to rename this thread to LGBT Chat Xtreme?

Hurrah! :awesome:
Hey peeps!
Original post by dbmag9

Bronze medal, ain't so bad :h:

Original post by dbmag9
Is it too late to rename this thread to LGBT Chat Xtreme?

Hurrah! :awesome:

No, do it!
Reply 13
Hey everyone! :tongue:
Bah, got 8th in the last thread, both too high to look cool and disconnected and too low to look keen and eager.
Second. That is bloody depressing.
Although this one I will be low on as I am not going to be here for most of it.

Also in other news med students seem totally unable to use the correct gender pronouns concerning trans-gender people. I just hope they are actually better in front of patients...
Reply 16
Original post by crazylemon
Second. That is bloody depressing.
Although this one I will be low on as I am not going to be here for most of it.

Also in other news med students seem totally unable to use the correct gender pronouns concerning trans-gender people. I just hope they are actually better in front of patients...

Slap some sense into them, Lemon. Get 'em telt.
Yay! New thread! :awesome:

FML my friend told me last night that she had a huge crush on me at the start of the year. Did I read any signals? No... :emo:

alone1.jpg
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
Mother and self had to take cat to vet. After spending lots of money on some vaccinations and deworming and ear drops, cat takes the opportunity to escape as it's being put into the car for the way back. We think we know vaguely where it is, but an hour of calling and offering food didn't bring it out. Grr.

Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
Yay! New thread! :awesome:

FML my friend told me last night that she had a huge crush on me at the start of the year. Did I read any signals? No... :emo:

alone1.jpg

Could this crush be rekindled somehow? :sexface:
Reply 19
Original post by thurin
:flip:

16th place?! I talked too much :colondollar:

4th :nooo:

Latest