Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

edexcek Biology A2 coursework CRISIS

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have been investigating the effect of different colours of light (red,blue,green,full light) on stomatal density of radish plants for two weeks now. HOWEVER, i cannot find the stomata (my teacher says its due to lack of sophisticated equipment and because the radish plant leaves are really tiny (decreased leaf species)).

My coursework is due in really soon and I really need to get back on track with a title that will WORK without failing me this time. I was considering visiting Etretat (coastal area of France) to collect data. Such fieldwork coursework types, I heard, only take a day or so for the entire data collection (or so I heard).

I am finding it difficult to conjure the title for this coursework (with no prior knowledge with what kind of ecosystems there are in Etretat)
    Are any of you able to help me or give me advices?

Thank you very much in advance.

X Anna
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's been a while since you posted and nobody's replied yet...maybe you should check out MarkedbyTeachers.com, TSR's sister site. It has the largest library of essays in the UK.

They've got over 181,000+ coursework, essays, homeworks etc.. all written by GCSE, A Level, University and IB students across all topics. You get access either by publishing some of your own work, or paying £4.99 for a month's access. Both ways give you unlimited access to all of the essays.

All their documents are submitted to Turnitin anti-plagiarism software, so it can't be misused, and the site's used by hundreds of thousands of UK teachers and students.

What's more, you can take a look around the site and preview the work absolutely free. Click here to find out more...
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you live in France else how you gonna get there?

A couple of my friends are doing their investigation into the effects of different colour light on stomata, but in different plants.

Are you looking at the actual leaves through the microscope or have you done the trick with applying nailvarnish (I think) then peeling it off and looking at that? Thats what they did and I had a look and I could see them really clearly.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clare~Bear)
    Do you live in France else how you gonna get there?

A couple of my friends are doing their investigation into the effects of different colour light on stomata, but in different plants.

Are you looking at the actual leaves through the microscope or have you done the trick with applying nailvarnish (I think) then peeling it off and looking at that? Thats what they did and I had a look and I could see them really clearly.
    Thank you Clare~bear.
    I found the stomata finally!
    And yes I live in France.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 14, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.