The Student Room Group

The Neighbours Soc

Scroll to see replies

Original post by adsyrah
Same with Kate.

Maybe a mutual punch-up.

She's not as bad though. Sophie is such a brat, and Kate deserves a bit of fun, away from her and her nonsense.
Audrey :cry2:

:rip:
Original post by little_wizard123
She's not as bad though. Sophie is such a brat, and Kate deserves a bit of fun, away from her and her nonsense.

They're both as bad as each other - Kate is her guardian, so needs to take responsibility and Sophie is a brat who doesn't appreciate what people around her do for her.

Either way, I dislike both equally :rolleyes:
Was about to say how quiet it's been on here recently (people got assignments and stuff?), but it seems some other people have posted today.

Anyway, am kinda glad Sophie and Kate made up, BUT ONLY cos the whole thing with them arguing, Kate being kinda selfish (just a little), and Sophie being such a brat was getting majorly annoying. Part of me wanted her to get put into foster care just to shush her up!

Funny how we conveniently haven't seen Tash or any other members of her co-hort around this week, after she got pissy at Chris last week.

Feel kinda sorry for Toady. Think Sonya is being a bit annoying though by MAJORLY pushing home the issue. Like when Toady was trying to work, and she was all like 'can we talk about stuff?' It's like CAN YOU NOT SEE HE'S WORKING????? Still, hope it works out.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this on TSR..

..But is anyone else having troubles watching Neighbours on youtube? :holmes:
I'm having to resort to Demand Five now, and i really didn't appreciate it that M&S advert that came up on Demand Five with the two women dancing around in their bras whilst I was in uni whilst in a small room with just me and six guys :facepalm:
Original post by LTC1409
Was about to say how quiet it's been on here recently (people got assignments and stuff?), but it seems some other people have posted today.

Anyway, am kinda glad Sophie and Kate made up, BUT ONLY cos the whole thing with them arguing, Kate being kinda selfish (just a little), and Sophie being such a brat was getting majorly annoying. Part of me wanted her to get put into foster care just to shush her up!

Funny how we conveniently haven't seen Tash or any other members of her co-hort around this week, after she got pissy at Chris last week.

Feel kinda sorry for Toady. Think Sonya is being a bit annoying though by MAJORLY pushing home the issue. Like when Toady was trying to work, and she was all like 'can we talk about stuff?' It's like CAN YOU NOT SEE HE'S WORKING????? Still, hope it works out.

You and me both! I wish this storyline was over with already, it's gone on way too long. I don't know what storyline i would like to happen but this one is just getting so annoying to watch now.

Now that i'm done with uni for Easter i managed to catch up on this and will stay up to date for at least the next 5 weeks... i like how the uni holidays are soooooo long.

I think there will probably be a lot of Tash to come soon though as she's bound to find out sooner or later the whole story about her dad and Emilia. Wonder if Lucas will find out... :rolleyes:
You'd think with all his money and influence Paul would be able to russell up a light bulb from somewhere for his front room, I could barely see the characters having a chat there earlier I was about to put the subtitles on!

:mwuaha:....that's Paul in his newly illuminated front room.
was it just me who panicked when toadie did his pack in the other day? I thought he had a bullet still stuck in his spine from when he got shot years ago?
Ha, i remember when he got shot. It went through the window and it so nearly hit Karl! Ah, old Neighbours. This weeks Neighbours hasn't been great as in storylines, nothing much has gone on apart from Kate wanting Kyle. :rolleyes: I read the tv guide for next week though, seems like it'll be a much better week!
I like it that Jade's very fit and knows how to box. Hopefully we can see these skills come to some greater use on Kate's face in the event that something happens.
Reply 4690
Is something going to happen between Kate and Rhys??? I know she is chasing Kyle atm, but I see much more chemistry between them...
I hope they don't get together! Is that Dominic completely forgotten about now then? For someone who was head over heels about him... she's soon forgotten him and suddenly has all guns blazing to get Kyle! Jeez.
Original post by Alt__x
Is something going to happen between Kate and Rhys??? I know she is chasing Kyle atm, but I see much more chemistry between them...

This is what I suspect.

And there's something interesting about Rhy's character that still makes him so damn likeable.
:ninja:

Original post by ra-ra-ra
I hope they don't get together! Is that Dominic completely forgotten about now then? For someone who was head over heels about him... she's soon forgotten him and suddenly has all guns blazing to get Kyle! Jeez.

Nah, it was a holiday fling. :dontknow:
They're meant to be perfect summer romances that can't last.
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

Nah, it was a holiday fling. :dontknow:
They're meant to be perfect summer romances that can't last.

Ah, i guess. I was hoping he would somehow appear so that nothing would go on between Kate and Rhys... :rolleyes:
Can I join this society :tongue:?

I love neighbours!:love: (and Home and Away)

Feel sorry for Kate that she's kinda like the 3rd wheel with Jade & Kyle. Sophie is just a spoilt brat, she should just apologise!

Don't really like Pyria that much, Micheal was a better headteacher than her.

Can't wait till next week! (also can't believe I missed this thread! :eek:)
Original post by VanillaTwilight

Of course you can, after you complete the Official Neighbours Society initiation:

Who is the greatest character ever to appear on Neighbours?

Not liking Emilia and Michael at the moment, feel sorry for Lucas.
I've not been watching Neighbours very regularly so I've missed quite a few episodes and don't 100% know the details of some storylines, but surely Michael and Emilia getting together is pretty wrong? Are they not still a tiny bit guilty after what had happened to Natasha's mum (especially since it had even been causing Michael some mental trauma in earlier episodes)? In fact, does Tash even know anything about their past fling?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by VanillaTwilight

I love neighbours!:love: (and Home and Away)

Yes!! Join join join. :teeth: Click on my signature's link to get to the official group page.

It doesn't actually seem to make a difference whether you're a member or not though because you can always post here, but clicking 'approve' gives me an ego boost so your are morally obliged to do it.

But you must never speak of 'Home and Away' here. Ever. :mad: Unless it is to criticise it. Feel free to do that.

Don't really like Pyria that much, Micheal was a better headteacher than her.

I also don't like Micheal's one sided smile.

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
In fact, does Tash even know anything about their past fling?

Nope, not yet anyway. :ninja:
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Of course you can, after you complete the Official Neighbours Society initiation:

Who is the greatest character ever to appear on Neighbours?

Not liking Emilia and Michael at the moment, feel sorry for Lucas.

Haha, it has to be Lou!!!!! I love him haha. Loved the episode last week when the assessor came around about his whole insurance scam. I could not stop laughing at his acting hahaha!

Ayeee, I agree. Feel sorry for Lucas!
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Yes!! Join join join. :teeth: Click on my signature's link to get to the official group page.

It doesn't actually seem to make a difference whether you're a member or not though because you can always post here, but clicking 'approve' gives me an ego boost so your are morally obliged to do it.

But you must never speak of 'Home and Away' here. Ever. :mad: Unless it is to criticise it. Feel free to do that.

Why thank-you :colone:. I will be posting a lot now haha cause I love Neighbours!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Don't you dare diss my Home and Away :angry:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest