The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have 7 exams in the space of 5 days!Mon - Fri and at least one exam on each of those days! Kill me now! Myabe 16 GCSEs just wasn't worth it
Original post by Cubic
I'm not looking forward to having three exams on the 21st though.

I have the same sort of thing but on the 18th! 3 exams in the afternoon! :s-smilie: 3hr 30mins in total! Not sure how it will work!!!
Reply 1982
Which exam(s) are you most worried about? For me its all the english ones - 2x Lit and 1x Lang
Reply 1983
Original post by Caz.123
Which exam(s) are you most worried about? For me its all the english ones - 2x Lit and 1x Lang

English, R.E and Spanish.
Original post by Caz.123

Mine are all the ones that I need to ace so that I can study prefered subject next year!

English lang (should be okay)
Maths ( " " )
Economics (Not so good at! Need a B but my worst subject on C)
2 grades above C (and i'm set. This is the easy part!)
Reply 1985
Original post by SophF_rth
Mine are all the ones that I need to ace so that I can study prefered subject next year!

English lang (should be okay)
Maths ( " " )
Economics (Not so good at! Need a B but my worst subject on C)
2 grades above C (and i'm set. This is the easy part!)

Good luck, I'm sure you can do it.

The college that I want to go to asks for 5A*'s to take the subjects I picked. This makes me a little nervous.
Anyone here doing the Cambridge Chemistry Challenge?! If you have done Roentgenium please give me some hints!

EDIT: I have done it now. Damn those trickery symmetries; 3480!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Caz.123

For me it is just Enlgish Lit and AS ICT - althought the ICT I am not worried about, but just daunted by the fact it is another AS exam!
Original post by Cubic
Good luck, I'm sure you can do it.

The college that I want to go to asks for 5A*'s to take the subjects I picked. This makes me a little nervous.

Thanks! :smile: And good luck to you! Wow, i've never heard of a place asking for 5A*s! My sixthform wants A in chosen subject but will let on B's! Plus 5 A*-C :smile:
Original post by Caz.123

I'm most worried about English Lang as well. It's more than 2 hours, my hand is going to die!!

:biggrin:
Original post by Starrstruck
I'm most worried about English Lang as well. It's more than 2 hours, my hand is going to die!!

:biggrin:

It is easy :biggrin: I did it and got an A*. All you need to do is think of relevant points and explain them :colone:
Original post by Caz.123

English Lang, Geography (x2) and History. I missed the mock for English Lang so I don't really know what I have to do. :frown:
Reply 1992
English has always been my weakest subject and I seem to struggle with the language papers, especially on the last two questions. I'm usually fine with the first four, but clueless when it comes to Q5 and Q6.

Atleast with this exam you know what's coming.
Original post by Cubic
English has always been my weakest subject and I seem to struggle with the language papers, especially on the last two questions. I'm usually fine with the first four, but clueless when it comes to Q5 and Q6.

Are the last two the creative writing question? (writing a letter etc) I'm awful at those. :frown:
Reply 1994
Original post by Pandora.
Are the last two the creative writing question? (writing a letter etc) I'm awful at those. :frown:

Yeah, it's them. Glad I'm not alone.
Just got back from my DofE Silver Expedition. So tired...

How are y'all?
Reply 1996
Original post by usycool1

How are y'all?

Hey, I'm new.

How was it?
Original post by usycool1

How are y'all?

Colleting my award on wednesday :biggrin: Haha yeah you must be feeling sore!
Reply 1998
Original post by Cubic

What do you mean you know whats coming? I have no idea what to expect
Original post by Caz.123

English lit and lang and geography >.<

Latest