Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Liverpool FC V Everton FC - FA Cup Semi Final 14.4.2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is a massive game for both clubs, and the city.

62+ thousand descending down the M6 to wembley will be an amazing day.

Opinions on scores?

I see everton winning, but it going the whole hog to a shoot out.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Right now Everton seem favourites because they have the momentum but I wouldn't put it past Liverpool to pick up some form and go on and beat Everton at Wembley. Both semi-finals are 50:50 which is great, both are derbies too so it would be foolish to make any predictions.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not even gonna make a prediction. **** knows which LFC team will turn up.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just booked my Hotel and Train tickets to get down there, getting my tickets on Monday!

The same can be said with Everton, if the team that turned up at Sunderland (and the crowd is even more awesome than last night) We will win in the 90.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyR2811)
    Just booked my Hotel and Train tickets to get down there, getting my tickets on Monday!

The same can be said with Everton, if the team that turned up at Sunderland (and the crowd is even more awesome than last night) We will win in the 90.
    But if the Liverpool team that shafted you at Anfield two weeks ago turns up
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pn94)
    But if the Liverpool team that shafted you at Anfield two weeks ago turns up
    Then it will be close.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yer see, the problem all of you lot have is that you ain't been watching Liverpool as long as I have. Right now, we're a cup side much more than a league side. Now, I'm not gonna make any predictions but we are gonna win by two clear goals. Probably both scored by Gerrard. Probably in the 63rd and 89th minutes. And probably both after periods of sustained (but futile) Everton pressure.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    hoping everton can win this and then go on to win the cup, moyes is a good manager and deserves something to show for what he's contributed to the club in all these years he's been with them
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait, if we win it will be the best day of my life but if we lose it will be terrible.

Atmosphere should be amazing, my only fear is that it won't live up to how it was in 2009 and I'll be disappointed. I'm sure it will surpass that though

COYB!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingsholmmad)
    Yer see, the problem all of you lot have is that you ain't been watching Liverpool as long as I have. Right now, we're a cup side much more than a league side. Now, I'm not gonna make any predictions but we are gonna win by two clear goals. Probably both scored by Gerrard. Probably in the 63rd and 89th minutes. And probably both after periods of sustained (but futile) Everton pressure.
    If Gerrard does score in the 63rd and 89th minutes, I shall take my hat off to you sir.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It'll be a totally different game than the one at Anfield. Stop Gerrard and Suarez, stop Liverpool. It's the most confident I've been about a derby in ages but I don't know if that's a good thing.
    We just need to play like we did against Sunderland.
    Can see us outsinging Liverpool as well. Their support sounded poor against Cardiff.
    Just hope we don't pick up any injuries in the next few weeks.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everton will win because Howard Webb is in charge.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Everything's going too well in the run up to this game.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    So that's Doni in goal for them then

Butterflies kicked in a couple of days ago when I booked the hotel, want this now
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    How many people are travelling down on the Friday? The journey down in '09 was amazing, atmosphere in the services and everything was boss. Hope it'll be like that on the Friday too. So excited!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by law182)
    How many people are travelling down on the Friday? The journey down in '09 was amazing, atmosphere in the services and everything was boss. Hope it'll be like that on the Friday too. So excited!
    I'm going down on the Friday afternoon I'm a bit disappointed I'm not going on the coaches on the Saturday but I'd rather be there than be worrying about traffic etc!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clarusblue)
    I'm going down on the Friday afternoon I'm a bit disappointed I'm not going on the coaches on the Saturday but I'd rather be there than be worrying about traffic etc!
    Yeah that's exactly the same here! At least we can wake up knowing we're there and we don't have to get up at ridiculous o'clock! Have you got your ticket yet?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's exactly the same here! At least we can wake up knowing we're there and we don't have to get up at ridiculous o'clock! Have you got your ticket yet?
    Nope my mate is getting it with theirs tomorrow morning, I'm a bit nervous about some kind of cock up cos I'm going on holiday tomorrow and the flight is at 6am...I won't relax until I'm back and have my ticket in my hand
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clarusblue)
    Nope my mate is getting it with theirs tomorrow morning, I'm a bit nervous about some kind of cock up cos I'm going on holiday tomorrow and the flight is at 6am...I won't relax until I'm back and have my ticket in my hand
    Got my ticket this morning, hope you got yours okay!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got my ticket this morning, hope you got yours okay!
    Yeah I got mine, near to where I was against united last time round so hopefully the same result.

I'm glad that Sunderland game is done with, now I can fully look forward to Saturday. And what a result to go into the semi final on.

COYB

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 14, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football match discussion threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.