The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
How did you guys find out your login information to be able to apply for accomodation ?
I firmed my offer last week but haven't had any emails or anything yet...
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by lawwpie
How did you guys find out your login information to be able to apply for accomodation ?
I firmed my offer last week but haven't had any emails or anything yet...

I firmed a while ago too and still havent heard anything back from them.
Oh I got an email the day after I firmed to apply for accommodation!
Although I did actually email the accommodation services to ask when I would possibly hear from them :smile:, and they said I'd hear back in a few days.. & a few hours later.. An email came through :biggrin:.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 63
Original post by EmilySarah0802
Oh I got an email the day after I firmed to apply for accommodation!
Although I did actually email the accommodation services to ask when I would possibly hear from them :smile:, and they said I'd hear back in a few days.. & a few hours later.. An email came through :biggrin:.
(I firmed the day before yesters).

Really? you must be one of the lucky ones :biggrin: I firmed 2 weeks ago, and about a week later I emailed em to see what was happening. Still no reply from either.
Reply 64
i have read somewhere that people have had accomodation confirmed already???... has anyone had a room confirmed in founders or graduates? get me to uni! :smile:

anyone working away over the summer before uni?
Nope I don't think that's right because on the accomodation part of the Edge Hill Univeristy website it says you will find out which Hall you've got a room in on A level results day if you've also been accepted into Edge Hill. Unless of course they've sent me an email and I've not yet picked it up/opened it.
Reply 66
Happy days, panicked for a second. I get my results at the end of June because im on an Access, wonder if i get it then :P
Reply 67
Original post by azza3k
Happy days, panicked for a second. I get my results at the end of June because im on an Access, wonder if i get it then :P

Forgot to add you again :L didn't realise you were on access to HE too :O small world lol, how's the course going?
Reply 68
no worries mate, yeah Humanities... easy as, just loads of work and kinda leaving things till last second is not helping haha. Hows yours going?

cant wait till first week my room mates are gonna get a shock introduction to Uni life, getting a bottle of tequila and a crate, and no1's leaving the room till its polished :smile: should be a good icebreaker.
Reply 69
Either a good ice breaker or a nice way of getting the room to yourself :wink: same really, work is easy, its just getting it done.

Freshers should be good, a week to try and remember what you did the night before...
I just got my acceptance letter for Edge Hill!! wooooo! Anyone else who went to the interview on the 17th got their acceptance letter.
Reply 71
Original post by InANaturalState
I just got my acceptance letter for Edge Hill!! wooooo! Anyone else who went to the interview on the 17th got their acceptance letter.

I went on the 18th and just got my acceptance email tonight at 8pm.
Reply 72
Has anyone accepted Edge Hill as their insurance choice?? i don't know whether i still need to apply for accommodation or not :/ ??
Original post by Dessie
I went on the 18th and just got my acceptance email tonight at 8pm.

CONGRATS!!!! I got my acceptance pretty late as well. Are you going to put it as your firm..?
Reply 74
CONGRATS!!!! I got my acceptance pretty late as well. Are you going to put it as your firm..?

Not sure yet, between Edgehill and Cumbria for me.

Edgehill your first choice?
It was going to be but I want to find out the outcome for Roehampton and Middlesex first before I make my decision. What course are you doing luv..?
Hi. I have also firmed edge hill for 2012 and will be studying the ba hons in early education with qts. I dont live far away and have children so will be travelling into uni and living at home. Kerry
Reply 77
It was going to be but I want to find out the outcome for Roehampton and Middlesex first before I make my decision. What course are you doing luv..?

The 3yr Primary Education with QTS. You?

Fairly widespread choices there, where do you live?
Original post by Dessie
The 3yr Primary Education with QTS. You?

Fairly widespread choices there, where do you live?

Shame same as me. I was thinking to do Early Childhood Development instead but I really don't know now. I think I've had too much advice I'm so undecided its bad! loool. I live in London so Roehampton and Middlesex are close to me and I would live at home. Is Edge Hill your firm? Whats your insurance?
Reply 79
Shame same as me. I was thinking to do Early Childhood Development instead but I really don't know now. I think I've had too much advice I'm so undecided its bad! loool. I live in London so Roehampton and Middlesex are close to me and I would live at home. Is Edge Hill your firm? Whats your insurance?

I've already done all my exams so my offers are unconditional, just trying to decide between Edgehill and Cumbria. I'm probably leaning towards Cumbria at the moment in all honesty.

Quick Reply

Latest