The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Out of curiosity what role do people find themselves preferring when they play, obviously you should to play everything a bit bt personally i enjoy playing solo top though i have recently found myself in the jungle more, what about everyone else??
I actually like playing every role.

Support is the least favourite just cos of the amount of rage you get.
Original post by thegenius31416
username? ArianFire?

Yes.

Original post by danb_nhkn
Out of curiosity what role do people find themselves preferring when they play, obviously you should to play everything a bit bt personally i enjoy playing solo top though i have recently found myself in the jungle more, what about everyone else??

Support and carry are now my least favourite - I prefer to work alone :tongue:
Made a smurf to play with my mate who is still learning.

It really doesn't feel great owning people (except the ones who are clearly also smurfs) but it does give me a chance to try champs I have never tried. Just bought and played Nunu and I really liked him - I think I will grab him on my main.
Original post by danb_nhkn

I do best in mid, top, support or jungle.

Hate jungling or supporting in random queue though, because you're the number one targets for rage.

If carry is forcing you to sacrifice yourself lots as the support, then you're a feeder-noob-troll.

And when jungling there's always more than one lane getting owned, so whichever you help out the other is always raging at you and calling you a noob-afk-no-help-uninstallplease-troll.

Oh the joys :rolleyes:
Who's up for some team practice / seeding this weekend? I'll be available Friday and Saturday (hooray for middle eastern weekends being offset by a day...) all day both days, maybe Friday evening-ish works for you all?

I'm thinking that aside from a couple of practice matches we don't need much practice, since there's no 'elo hell' to be afraid of? Since we don't have to rely on randoms it doesn't matter if we drop in rating, since we can simply rise in rating as we improve :holmes:
Original post by Architecture-er
Who's up for some team practice / seeding this weekend? I'll be available Friday and Saturday (hooray for middle eastern weekends being offset by a day...) all day both days, maybe Friday evening-ish works for you all?

I'm thinking that aside from a couple of practice matches we don't need much practice, since there's no 'elo hell' to be afraid of? Since we don't have to rely on randoms it doesn't matter if we drop in rating, since we can simply rise in rating as we improve :holmes:

I'm in Edinburgh until Friday evening but definitely available to play Saturday. We'll start with just couple of normal draft games and we'll see where everyone plays best etc, then we can do ranked.

I would but you reaaally don't want me on your team, I've never played ranked before and suck quite a bit. :colondollar:
Original post by carehow
I would but you reaaally don't want me on your team, I've never played ranked before and suck quite a bit. :colondollar:

Hello there,

If you're level 30, sure you can play on our team. We don't care about skill level, as long as you have a good attitude towards playing as a team and are friendly etc then add me as a friend in game and you can have the final spot on our roster :smile:
Hello there,

If you're level 30, sure you can play on our team. We don't care about skill level, as long as you have a good attitude towards playing as a team and are friendly etc then add me as a friend in game and you can have the final spot on our roster :smile:

Thankyou! :smile: I'm level 30 and like to think my attitude is positive. :tongue: What's your summoner name?

But just saying, I completely won't be offended if I'm too 'nooby' and you want me to leave.
Original post by carehow
Thankyou! :smile: I'm level 30 and like to think my attitude is positive. :tongue: What's your summoner name?

But just saying, I completely won't be offended if I'm too 'nooby' and you want me to leave.

If you're happy to learn and take on board constructive criticism then of course I won't want you to leave. Same as my TSR username, add me.
Im up for some games, ill play any role :biggrin:

username : suicourtta
TSR LoL team just played their first ranked game and won :biggrin:
Rawr!!!

edit: though I got killed in a 1v1 by an alistar top lane. As Olaf.

:colondollar:
I'm not on the team :frown:
Rawr!!!

edit: though I got killed in a 1v1 by an alistar top lane. As Olaf.

:colondollar:

Lol! That must have been a long fight.
Original post by paddy__power
Lol! That must have been a long fight.

It wasn't, I only have armor runes for my olaf build, and I built wriggle's first, even before boots :frown:

In short, AP alistar can hurt fairly badly, and that ultimate of his lets him tower-dive quite effectively, lol :biggrin:

Thankfully he wasn't very good at general strategy, ie lingering in lane at 1/4 health so he was getting some xp, but absolutely no farm, so I easily outfarmed him as we went into the late-game.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by paddy__power
I'm not on the team :frown:

I've sent you messages several times in game and you've not responded. Unfortunately, the ranked team is now full.
I've sent you messages several times in game and you've not responded. Unfortunately, the ranked team is now full.

I actually responded both times - one time in fact I linked you to a thread explaining why it might not be letting you but okay if you say so.... :/
It wasn't, I only have armor runes for my olaf build, and I built wriggle's first, even before boots :frown:

In short, AP alistar can hurt fairly badly, and that ultimate of his lets him tower-dive quite effectively, lol :biggrin:

Thankfully he wasn't very good at general strategy, ie lingering in lane at 1/4 health so he was getting some xp, but absolutely no farm, so I easily outfarmed him as we went into the late-game.

I see.

Well at least you won ^^

Quick Reply

Latest