The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have got this exam tomorrow too, there is not a specific text book but our teacher recommended one- let me know if you want the name, I just revising from notes made In class
Reply 2
Bump
Reply 3
that went rather badly..
Reply 4
Lol tell me about it... We were told to revise transport and road pricing, not how to answer a 30 marker on interest rate
Reply 5
I actually quite enjoyed it. :smile:
Reply 6
IB_19 are you serious? What did you write about in the 30 marker
Reply 7
Original post by Mudassir92

Original post by Mudassir92
I have got this exam tomorrow too, there is not a specific text book but our teacher recommended one- let me know if you want the name, I just revising from notes made In class

please let me know, is this for business or economics by the way? also is it edexcel
Reply 8
is anyone doing this exam in june?

hows revision going and resources are you all using?
Reply 9
Original post by ugk4life
is anyone doing this exam in june?

hows revision going and resources are you all using?

im doing this in june kind of struggling to find revision material wbu ?
Reply 10
Original post by kingam
im doing this in june kind of struggling to find revision material wbu ?

yeah same. I have the Philip Allan book but it does not have such detail. I haven't even started yet though so getting a little worried. what are you using atm to revise?
Reply 11
yeah same. I have the Philip Allan book but it does not have such detail. I haven't even started yet though so getting a little worried. what are you using atm to revise?

Are we talking about the same exam haha unit 4b ed excel , the case study about public transport right ?
Reply 12
Original post by kingam
Are we talking about the same exam haha unit 4b ed excel , the case study about public transport right ?

lol Na I'm doing edexcel economics unit 4 - global economy.
Reply 13
lol Na I'm doing edexcel economics unit 4 - global economy.

lol alright then not the same exam, did you do unit 3 international business in jan?
This is exam is a killer. :rip:
Reply 15
Original post by kingam
lol alright then not the same exam, did you do unit 3 international business in jan?

lol no, I did unit 3 business economics.
Reply 16
lol no, I did unit 3 business economics.

lol nevermind must be me on wrong thread :frown:
Reply 17
Original post by kingam
lol nevermind must be me on wrong thread :frown:

I think I'm on the wrong thread here lol but no worries.
Reply 18
Original post by kingam

Thats the one im doing, with the road transport case study, how the hell are you doing these hench 30 mark essays? im clueless
Reply 19
Original post by V_Patel
Thats the one im doing, with the road transport case study, how the hell are you doing these hench 30 mark essays? im clueless

haha im in the same boat as you i did one in class today and i just chatted a load of **** :frown:, and its kinda hard to relate to the article aswell

Latest

Trending

Trending