The Student Room Group

Imperial MSc Management 2012-2013: who applied?

Scroll to see replies

have got an offer!!!:smile:
Reply 61
Original post by bunny rabbit

Which offer did you get? I saw you posting in different Imperial threads:confused:
Reply 62

Congratulation :biggrin: Can I know what are the questions they asked you ! My Interview is after Easter Vacation !
Original post by vinc10
Which offer did you get? I saw you posting in different Imperial threads:confused:

ESB programme!
Original post by rimperial
Congratulation :biggrin: Can I know what are the questions they asked you ! My Interview is after Easter Vacation !

thx!!
I am on Eco&Strategy for Business! Not mgt!

The director is really really nice!!!
the Qs are straightforward! career goals, why this programme, euro crisis, teamwork.
That's it!!!
Just relax and wish you best luck!

Anyway, hope to see u at IC!
Reply 65
thx!!
I am on Eco&Strategy for Business! Not mgt!

The director is really really nice!!!
the Qs are straightforward! career goals, why this programme, euro crisis, teamwork.
That's it!!!
Just relax and wish you best luck!

Anyway, hope to see u at IC!

They seem easy questions :biggrin: Congrats again ! Hope to see you too in IC if i get accepted :smile:
Hello all - I got an offer as well!
Really sycked about it!

For those who have their interviews coming up I would advise you prepare good answers on the following:
- Why Imperial and why MSc Management?
- What were the most important things you learn from [enter your key work experience here]?
- Tell me more about [some aspect of your CV/Personal Statement]?
- Tell me more about your long term career goals?
- What business do you admire most and why?

They are really easy questions and dont worry - you should do fine!
If its the Skype interview don't forget to dress smartly as they may want video (they did for mine!)

Good luck
Reply 67
Original post by converse216
Really sycked about it!

For those who have their interviews coming up I would advise you prepare good answers on the following:
- What were the most important things you learn from [enter your key work experience here]?

If its the Skype interview don't forget to dress smartly as they may want video (they did for mine!)

Good luck

Thanks alot :biggrin:
Reply 68
Original post by converse216
Really sycked about it!

Good luck

Thanks for that, very useful as I have my interview tomorrow! Out of curiosity, does the interview usually last for a whole hour and do they allow you time for your own questions? What was the hardest question they asked you also?
Reply 69
hey everyone,

I have an interview next week for the Msc Management program. Is it possible to have an offer after the interview with conditions like have a higher GPA or something like that?

Thx for the help,
Reply 70
Original post by jjp01
hey everyone,

I have an interview next week for the Msc Management program. Is it possible to have an offer after the interview with conditions like have a higher GPA or something like that?

Thx for the help,

I asked a student currently enrolled in this program , he told me that he received last year a conditional offer and usually the condition related to GPA is the one mentioned in the entry requirements of your country on t IC website.
Reply 71
Had my interview today ! The interviewer was super nice !!!! I really hope I will get accepted :frown: i think it went ok though i felt like i could have done better , i still to need to wait 1 to 2 weeks for final answer :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 72
I asked a student currently enrolled in this program , he told me that he received last year a conditional offer and usually the condition related to GPA is the one mentioned in the entry requirements of your country on t IC website.

ok thx dude,
I'm a bit freaked out because the entry requirements of my country states that I should have a GPA higher than 80 (more than 3.0) and my GPA is more than 3.0 but less than 80.

Anyways thanks for the help,
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 73
Original post by jjp01
ok thx dude,
I'm a bit freaked out because the entry requirements of my country states that I should have a GPA higher than 80 (more than 3.0) and my GPA is more than 3.0 but less than 80.

Anyways thanks for the help,

I just got the offer today :biggrin: the conditions will be sent within 2 weeks . I feel like you are in the same uni as me ! bcz im currently facing the same problem and im lost. Since my gpa is 78.8 which is equivalent to around 3.08/4 . Last year when i was checking the master entry requirements , it was 75% and between brackets it was written 3/4. The person who I got to know actually told me last year they asked him for an average of 75% . I guess they increased the requirements... So i'm still worried like you because even if I got the offer , I might not meet the conditions. My advice raise your average as much as you can if you are in your last semester and then send them a message explaining your case. That's what I'm going to do . If it doesnt workout , i'm thinking of deferring my offer for the year after and repeat around 3 courses so I can increase gpa to 80% . I'm not letting go of my offer <3
Reply 74
I just got the offer today :biggrin: the conditions will be sent within 2 weeks . I feel like you are in the same uni as me ! bcz im currently facing the same problem and im lost. Since my gpa is 78.8 which is equivalent to around 3.08/4 . Last year when i was checking the master entry requirements , it was 75% and between brackets it was written 3/4. The person who I got to know actually told me last year they asked him for an average of 75% . I guess they increased the requirements... So i'm still worried like you because even if I got the offer , I might not meet the conditions. My advice raise your average as much as you can if you are in your last semester and then send them a message explaining your case. That's what I'm going to do . If it doesnt workout , i'm thinking of deferring my offer for the year after and repeat around 3 courses so I can increase gpa to 80% . I'm not letting go of my offer <3

Ok Congrats man,
Hope that you wont get any conditions btw where are you studying?

Cheers,
Reply 75
Original post by jjp01
Ok Congrats man,
Hope that you wont get any conditions btw where are you studying?

Cheers,

Check inbox :P
Good Luck on your interview ! It's very easy , if you know your carreer goals and why you want the programme .
Reply 76
hey,

is anyone still waiting for an answer? Did anyone have a second interview? I'm having my second this Thursday!

Thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending