The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

University College Falmouth 2012!

Just wondering who's going to UCF this year/what courses you're taking and when you're applying for accommodation? So excited!:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hello! I'm (hopefully!) studying Fashion Design! So excited also! I'm applying for Accom. as soon as I can.. just need to beg my parents to lend me the money for the deposit icase we have to pay when we apply :s-smilie: What course will you be taking? :biggrin: xo
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
I didn't know when we could apply! and im so unorganised hahaha still need to apply for student finance :frown: i'm taking Advertising (hopefully) hahaha, so excited but will be gutted if i dont make it eeeh. where are you from? xx
I think student Finance is open 'til May so not too close to deadline yet. I think I'm a bit too organised! Well it says on the site that Accom. opens in April but says its to be decided on the date.. not helpful! What grades do you need for Advertising? I'm from Mid-Wales... Yawn! How about you? xo
Reply 4
um 220 but i secured some special consideration as I'm only taking two A2s! you? I'm from Bournemouth in the south west of england, but still 4 hours away from falmouth x
Reply 5
Hello! I'm Beth and i'm hopefully coming to study Fashion Photography this September! REALLY looking forward to it :biggrin: it says on their website that accommodation opens mid-april. I live in London so it's a long way away but I love it at Falmouth so it will be worth it! The course looks absolutely amazing :smile:
Hey beth!
Oh mid-April is good! Do you know of either of you will apply to Penryn station Accom. Or glad bet village? Penryn is new for 2012 and slightly cheaper so that's pretty good! Think I'll apply for glasney as my face though! I am soooo excited! Yay :smile:

My offer is a Pass in my foundation course :smile: I already have an A-level in art as well! Just need to focus and not get distracted now! Ahh xo
Reply 7
i think glasney! because if its near the station i cant be dealing with trains hahah, my friend already lives there and the glasney view flats are amaaaazing, stayed there for a week last year! xx
Reply 8
Original post by beth122
Just wondering who's going to UCF this year/what courses you're taking and when you're applying for accommodation? So excited!:smile:

Im going, i can't wait :biggrin: Going to be studying BA Photography :biggrin:
Reply 9
ah wooow :smile: anyone who wants to feel free to add me on facebook www.facebook.com/bethanyanneindia

it would be nice to know some people when we go down! x
Reply 10
Got accepted for Marine and Natural History Photography :biggrin: Very excited!
Reply 11
I'll be studying Drawing :smile: wooooo I can't wait!
Reply 12
I'm going to be applying for glasney, it looks amazing! It's the nicest accommodation i've seen at any uni! :biggrin:
Reply 13
yeah me too! i wouldn't be able to cope with a shared bathroom like they have at some Unis hahahahha
Reply 14
I'm going to falmouth in september, studying journalism :smile: So excited!
Original post by Stacer
Im going, i can't wait :biggrin: Going to be studying BA Photography :biggrin:

Heeyy!! I'm going and also studying BA Photography :biggrin: xxx
Hey, Ive been given a conditional for Marine and Natural History Photography at Falmouth, and have applied for glasney accom, so excited its unreal! A little nervous though because I'm from south yorkshire so ill be miles from home and I know none there, Im guessing that there will be a hell of a lot of people in my position so feel free to add me on Facebook or twitter so we can all get to know each other abit :biggrin:

https://twitter.com/KateIsAGinga
Reply 17
Original post by Katestenton
Hey, Ive been given a conditional for Marine and Natural History Photography at Falmouth, and have applied for glasney accom, so excited its unreal! A little nervous though because I'm from south yorkshire so ill be miles from home and I know none there, Im guessing that there will be a hell of a lot of people in my position so feel free to add me on Facebook or twitter so we can all get to know each other abit :biggrin:

https://twitter.com/KateIsAGinga

sounds interesting! yeah i only know a few people already there - none going:frown:
i followed you on twitter :smile: @bethanyannindia
Reply 18
Hey, im studying digital animation in septembre, well aslong as i havent failed my a levels :/ im from suffolk so its a bit of a journey for me, but sooo looking forward to it :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 19
me tooo! although an exam went horribly for me today and think i may have failed as completely messed it up.. so really hope falmouth will let me in even if i drop a grade. absolutely gutted though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending