Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help I need some money

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Since ema has gone, my school gave a bursary slip this was October I sent my letter a week later and they replied a month later saying my letter was incorrect so they send It back and then I send it back to them and I thought they probably might take another month but no they said my letter isn't even there, it is almost feb so they send me another bursary form after holidays and then they accepted it but today they told me my school doesn't do the bursary but my school was the one who told me about the bursary. I need some money for food some days i can't afford lunch and the days I cand afford lunch it is too small to actually fill me up, I was hoping the bursary would help me, but I got nothing spent all my money on two exam re-sits. I have dyslexia if that helps. I just want some money plz help me get some before the end of this year, school is too
    Much i can't work on an empty stomach.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I can't work because I can't keep up with school, I got ABCC for my results A for s1 B for C2 , C for C1 and C for chemistry OCR unit 1
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not to sound disrespectful but can't you ask for pocketmoney? My mum gave me £30 a month when I was at highschool until I turned 16. Then I got a job. Also, take packed lunches to school? I don't think I EVER bought lunch at school.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I tried packed lunches but I came to te school late was ill 1st 2 weeks and my school no lockers and my friends don't have enough space. My packed lunch normally breaks apart before lunch and i get £20 a month this is for food and savings which includes clothes only got 2 pair of shoes and one is almost torn, u didnt sound disrespectful
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    You can pack a sandwich into foil and put it in your bag and it wouldn't even take much room up.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My problem is that I had a grow spurt and I'm too big and I need A lot more food, I'm 6"7 and I started growing a 2 years ago and I'm still growing. I am 220lbs

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 4, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.