The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I forgot:

Yay Dolorous Edd!
I just watched the first episode and I thought it was great! I don't know why people are saying it was "decent" or "okay." :tongue: Got the second episode to watch later on tonight. :biggrin:
This is a great little scene from the season 2 opener. :teeth:

Also Cersei is really dumb, she can plot but she isn't intelligent.
Original post by hamijack

The TV show has really brought it out why people dislike Stannis.He's such an annoying anally retentive dick. The books didn't really bring that across for me as much as the TV show has.

Spoiler

I just found out about this a week agoo..absolutely love it!!! I watched all of season 1 in 2 days :biggrin:
Original post by Super Cicero

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by AugustWestie

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1008
I gave into the pressure and watch the second episode :colonhash:

I can't have been the only one that thought Asha Greyjoy (they gave her a different name in the show?) would be...hot?

Spoiler

Edit: And did Davos not worship the Seven in the book?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Super Cicero

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Deshi
I gave into the pressure and watch the second episode :colonhash:

I can't have been the only one that thought Asha Greyjoy (they gave her a different name in the show?) would be...hot?

Spoiler

Edit: And did Stannis not worship the Seven in the book?

I think they changed her name for the show because the thought viewers might get confused with an Asha and and Osha.
Reply 1011
Original post by Deshi

Wait, am I the only one who thought she was hot?
Reply 1012
Original post by Pheylan
Wait, am I the only one who thought she was hot?

I'm not seeing it bro. :frown:
Reply 1013
Original post by JessicaW
I think they changed her name for the show because the thought viewers might get confused with an Asha and and Osha.

Ah fairplay. Some of the subtle changes from the book are starting to throw me off a bit :beard:

Spoiler

eh, she looks all right, not that hot...
Original post by Deshi
Ah fairplay. Some of the subtle changes from the book are starting to throw me off a bit :beard:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1016

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Deshi

Spoiler

Hmm, I see. I might have it wrong then, but it's my best guess. :s-smilie:
Hmm, I see. I might have it wrong then, but it's my best guess. :s-smilie:

From what I've been able to find out, Rakaro in the TV series is isn't actually Rakharo from the books. He is more akin to Jhogo from the books and the writers changed his name to Rakaro to avoid any confusion with Drogo. It is kind of confusing. :s-smilie:
Original post by AugustWestie
From what I've been able to find out, Rakaro in the TV series is isn't actually Rakharo from the books. He is more akin to Jhogo from the books and the writers changed his name to Rakaro to avoid any confusion with Drogo. It is kind of confusing. :s-smilie:

Wtf. They obviously succeeded with avoiding confusion. :colonhash:

Latest

Trending

Trending