Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is La Senza coming back?

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://lasenza.co.uk/

under construction.

i moaned so much about it but i miss it
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I hope it does.. but i worried it won't.
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    They raked in money when they done those buy one get one free bras etc.
    If only they weren't so pricey to begin with.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    La Senza was closed in Ireland a few months ago. I'm actually quite devastated about it, I'm not saying I bought regularly from them, but for nice bras they were good...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know it ever went in the first place.

The shop in Nottingham never closed.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I thought that earlier today. I'm not sure...I think it will be but they seriously need to sort themselves out as they were a bit of a loose end as a lingerie retailer. I did my corporate strategy assignment on their troubles
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    As far as i'm aware the shops are back open (at least the ones near me are) but the website isn't up yet.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Shops that were closing, stopped closing. The one in Canterbury took down all of the closing down signs ages back and is still going. I much prefer them to Ann Summers, better quality, better taste!
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellissima)
    http://lasenza.co.uk/

under construction.

i moaned so much about it but i miss it
    A shop assistant informed me that they're site is being rejigged by the new company that have bought them. Any stores that have closed won't be reopening though

I bought so many bras at a fiver each when they had their big sale before xmas, it was AWESOME!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The shop near me is still open but they don't have any bras over a Dcup =/
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm always in two minds about La Senza. I loved it because they did comfy bras, but their sizing was often bizarre and the range was limited.

They went through a patch where all you could buy was lacy antique looking balcony bras, and after buying one I discovered that they dig in like a bitch. Plus some of their sets only came with either a full pant or a string - where's the love for ladies who wear thong pants!

I just want a decent lingerie shop. La Senza was always a bit tacky (especially if you were looking for 'sexy' underwear) but the 'proper' bra shops like Triumph never did the sexy stuff, even if what they did was amazingly fitted.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    the one in liverpool is still open !
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I looove La Senza, the one in Stratford is still open but ever since they did the whole clearance thing it just has boring bras now. Hopefully they won't wait with the website for too long since Victoria's Secret is coming in the summer..
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    The one in Romford is still open, as is the one in westfield stratford.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunky x)
    I'm always in two minds about La Senza. I loved it because they did comfy bras, but their sizing was often bizarre and the range was limited.

They went through a patch where all you could buy was lacy antique looking balcony bras, and after buying one I discovered that they dig in like a bitch. Plus some of their sets only came with either a full pant or a string - where's the love for ladies who wear thong pants!

I just want a decent lingerie shop. La Senza was always a bit tacky (especially if you were looking for 'sexy' underwear) but the 'proper' bra shops like Triumph never did the sexy stuff, even if what they did was amazingly fitted.
    I bought some of those! I got it in burgundy, blue and lilac and omgg they drive me nuts!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linzikins)
    I bought some of those! I got it in burgundy, blue and lilac and omgg they drive me nuts!
    The only way I can wear mine is if I wear them really low so the wire ends over the hollow in my chest...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i hope so. i love looking at womens undies.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I only started shopping at La Senza just before it closed down, I actually really like the balcony bras, they don't dig in for me? I bought a triple padded bra though and oh my it is hilarious, I can't even fit in it there is that much stuffing! Really hope it comes back anyway.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    The branch where I live had loads of 'closing down' sale notices in it's window over christmas....now it's still there and the signs have gone...weird. The closing down sale was amazing though, 3 bras for a tenner!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunky x)

I only ever shopped at La Senza as I couldn't get my size anywhere else. I always found that they didn't seem to update their collections; instead they just did the same bras in different colours.

Boux Avenue is pretty good but the only downside is that they can be a tad pricey. They do a reward card like boots though :cool:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 10, 2013
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.