The Student Room Group

samantha brick....whats you take?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
"I am at a loss as to understand what goes through someone's mind before they press the 'send' button on a message like that" - Samantha Brick

Hahaha the irony
Reply 21
I wouldn't say no if she was offering..........
Reply 22
I don't think she's a total troll. I think she actually almost wholly believes what she is writing, but at the same time knows she will get this reaction, she has the same motives as a troll (cause controversy, annoy, etc.).
The article is ridic. because she's not even that pretty...
I read both articles and though I disagree with her saying that people hate her because of her looks I think people need to stop posting so much hate now. I just watched 10 o'clock Live and thought David Mitchell was very gracious in his response to the subject. Yes, I agree with him, why is everybody acting like she is hideous in response to the article? She isn't, and saying she is 'below average' in looks isn't true in my opinion. Her ego may be inflated but imagine receiving thousands of comments saying you are hideously ugly. It's just bullying. If you disliked the article, formulate a response other than 'you're ugly'. Are the majority of people writing such comments 'above average' themselves? Probably not.

By the way, I hate the terms 'average', 'below average' etc. What is 'average' anyway?!
Reply 25
She definetly has mental issues.
Reply 27
Got to hand it to her though... She's knows how to get noticed xD
Reply 28
Original post by SamanthaBrick
jealousy is ugly , just like other girls

Oh my God Samantha Brick I love your work!

Reply 29
TROLL.
The article might have some substance if she was actually as "beautiful" as she claimed.
"Angelina Jolie is beautiful... but she's no Samantha Brick is she?"
Reply 32
She herself is a troll. Read these lines (which literally made me LOL):
"While I was tearfully dealing with the emails and calls outside the supermarket, a young man approached me, offered to park my car and even get me a coffee.
He could see I was having a tough time and yes, my looks had helped me out again."

I can just imagine her behind her keyboard, writing that last sentence with a wry smile on her face, followed by a satisfied laugh, knowing exactly how much it would annoy and rile up the people reading the article.
Reply 33
Are you autistic? The article is a joke; the Daily Mail is a troll factory, they make all their money from idiots like you giving them internet traffic and readership statistics.
Reply 34
Original post by sorafdfs
Are you autistic? The article is a joke; the Daily Mail is a troll factory, they make all their money from idiots like you giving them internet traffic and readership statistics.

So what? How does that make somebody an idiot? If its funny to talk and laugh about then who cares?
She got what was coming to her. You don't write such a controversial article and expect nothing to come of it. Of course it was going to backfire!
Reply 36
Original post by Borderline
So what? How does that make somebody an idiot? If its funny to talk and laugh about then who cares?

Um it was aimed at the mong getting furious about it.
"While I was tearfully dealing with the emails and calls outside the supermarket, a young man approached me, offered to park my car and even get me a coffee.
He could see I was having a tough time —and yes, my looks had helped me out again
."

[B]I can just imagine her behind her keyboard, writing that last sentence with a wry smile on her face, followed by a satisfied laugh, knowing exactly how much it would annoy and rile up the people reading the article.

This genuinely made me laugh out loud :biggrin:
He could see I was having a tough time —and yes, my looks had helped me out again
."

I can just imagine her behind her keyboard, writing that last sentence with a wry smile on her face, followed by a satisfied laugh, knowing exactly how much it would annoy and rile up the people reading the article.

This genuinely made me laugh out loud :biggrin:
I've never laughed so much reading an article. Tbh I thought it was a belated April fool's joke.

Quick Reply

Latest