The Student Room Group

Rapists dragged drunk girl and CCTV didn't spot them

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by danny111
They were gonna sleep in a tent in the middle of town?

No. Thats what makes this event all the more shuddering. Those ****ers clearly planned the attack and went on the prowl.
Reply 41
I genuinely cannot believe the number of people on this thread that are actually going against the victim and saying its her fault. Yes she went and got ridiculously drunk...that does NOT give anyone the right to abuse her or her body! It was her birthday so more than likely she was just out having a good time with her friends as I'm sure most people do on their birthday/special occasions, and people could have been buying her drinks aswell. What are you actually supposed to say? No sorry I can't have anymore incase I get attacked on the way home? I understand the girl was asleep on a bench but again that is a whole other issue and does not justify what happened to her. We shouldn't live in a society which condones this and sympathises with the attackers. We really shouldn't. That girl is going to remember this for the rest of her life. It's gonna affect her relationships with everyone, her judgements on everyone and what she does every.single.day forever. How dare anyone even attempt to justify what happened to her or what has happened to any other victim. Get a clue folks
Original post by linzico
I genuinely cannot believe the number of people on this thread that are actually going against the victim and saying its her fault. Yes she went and got ridiculously drunk...that does NOT give anyone the right to abuse her or her body! It was her birthday so more than likely she was just out having a good time with her friends as I'm sure most people do on their birthday/special occasions, and people could have been buying her drinks aswell. What are you actually supposed to say? No sorry I can't have anymore incase I get attacked on the way home? I understand the girl was asleep on a bench but again that is a whole other issue and does not justify what happened to her. We shouldn't live in a society which condones this and sympathises with the attackers. We really shouldn't. That girl is going to remember this for the rest of her life. It's gonna affect her relationships with everyone, her judgements on everyone and what she does every.single.day forever. How dare anyone even attempt to justify what happened to her or what has happened to any other victim. Get a clue folks

its a cultural thing.

it's as stupid as blaming those men in brimingham, for being run over by Jamaican Rasta's in a stolen automobile. i could say they shouldnt have been in the middle of the road and on the pavement. I could say if you don't want to be involved in a plane crash then don't catch a plane.

only moronic silly people with minds smaller then baked bean say things in this nature.
(edited 11 years ago)
On the other hand these two scums are going to be bum raped in prison.
Original post by StressedOut1
I think the difference there would be that you have rapists from all races, white, black, brown etc. The issue with the pakistani sex gangs was that they appear to be forming to target particularly young non muslim girls for rape that was the problem.

But this story is absolutely horrifying too.

very true woman. some of these men are perverts who like dressing in underwear of women and wearing blonde wigs to act of their sordid fantasies.
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Five years is a joke of a sentence. With good behaviour they'll likely be out within half that time. It's also likely that it will take the raped girl a lot longer than 2-5 years to recover, and she's unlikely to ever recover fully from such an ordeal, so she, the innocent victim, will probably suffer a lot worse than the criminals who raped her. She'll probably have problems trusting people for the rest of her life. Just think, in a few years those two rapists will be back in society again.

"horrible ordeal"? Read the whole article, she was so drunk she couldn't even remember what happened and only found out she had been raped when she woke up in a state of undress.

Its a serious crime, but 5 years sounds pretty adequate - this weekend there will be hundreds of guys taking advantage of drunk girls. This is worse than a guy meeting a very very drunk girl in a club and taking her to his place, but its in the same sort of territory.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 46
I think the difference there would be that you have rapists from all races, white, black, brown etc. The issue with the pakistani sex gangs was that they appear to be forming to target particularly young non muslim girls for rape that was the problem.

But this story is absolutely horrifying too.

And white rapists rape non-muslim girls too, you never hear of a white guy raping an asian girl. Therefore, by your logic white people have a problem because they're targeting non-muslim girls! It is against islam to drink etc so therefore you dont hear of them being groomed.
Original post by linzico
No. Thats what makes this event all the more shuddering. Those ****ers clearly planned the attack and went on the prowl.

No they didn't, you just made that up.
Reply 48
Original post by linzico

Nah it says they were walking back at 2am.

Sounds like they were calling it a night and stumbled upon her by chance.
Original post by Astinof
And white rapists rape non-muslim girls too, you never hear of a white guy raping an asian girl. Therefore, by your logic white people have a problem because they're targeting non-muslim girls! It is against islam to drink etc so therefore you dont hear of them being groomed.

No, what I meant was, in response to your question the reason why people were making a deal of the pakistani rapists is because they were specifically targeting non muslim girls, not just white girls. The reason behind this appears to be that because they don't follow Islam/don't cover up/ drink etc makes it OK for them to be raped which was the problem. Some people actually think this may have to do with the teachings of Islam, as in it's OK to kill non muslims and rape them etc. The issue specifically with muslims raping non muslims isn't just in the UK, it's across Europe.

That is why a lot of people, or 'white people' as you said were making a big deal of it compared to these type of rape stories. Also correct me if I'm wrong but, it's not often you hear white sex gangs set up to target girls from a specific religion/race etc, because they don't follow their beliefs.

Like I said there are rapists from every race/religion, and there certainly are white men who rape non muslim girls.

edit: I just read what I wrote, and in no way do I think all muslims believe this or are like this! Not trying to generalise. My point was to highlight what the issue was with the pakistani sex gang thing and the reasoning behind their acts, and I'm sure many muslims would not consider these types of men to be following their religion in the right way.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 50
No, what I meant was, in response to your question the reason why people were making a deal of the pakistani rapists is because they were specifically targeting non muslim girls, not just white girls. The reason behind this appears to be that because they don't follow Islam/don't cover up/ drink etc makes it OK for them to be raped which was the problem. Some people actually think this may have to do with the teachings of Islam, as in it's OK to kill non muslims and rape them etc. The issue specifically with muslims raping non muslims isn't just in the UK, it's across Europe.

That is why a lot of people, or 'white people' as you said were making a big deal of it compared to these type of rape stories. Also correct me if I'm wrong but, it's not often you hear white sex gangs set up to target girls from a specific religion/race etc, because they don't follow their beliefs.

Like I said there are rapists from every race/religion, and there certainly are white men who rape non muslim girls.

Wow you're extremely ignorant. Those guys don't rape people because of the Pakistani culture or because of Islam (i'm not a muslim btw). I know this for a fact so don't even try to debate this issue with me you absolute ignorant moron. I've spent my whole life in a Pakistani culture and I was raised Muslim. These are just some random desperate kids who go and rape people, they don't give a DAMN about their religion or culture, infact they've been disowned by their families and communities which is a much harsher response than in white communities. LMAO you make me laugh, you're just another white rich kid who has never experienced sh*t in your life and still thinks she knows about their culture and religion. They rape girls for the same reason white people rape girls. By ratio, most people in prison for rape are Black people, followed by whites and behind that is Pakistanis. The only reason you think Pakistanis do it the most is because the far-right make a big deal out of it when a Pakistani does it but when a white does it no one cares. Don't even try arguing with me kid, i've been a Pakistani my whole life, i've experienced the culture to the maximum. When the rapist's parents heard they raped someone, you know what happens in a Paki family? They get the **** kicked out of them before getting disowned.
Original post by Muffled Snuffles
If these guys were Muslims, people would have been on the story faster than a London rioter with a 50inch Plasma TV. Anyway, the two guys took her to a tent and raped her. The shocking thing was despite the CCTV security in place, the operator didn't see them...drag her...across the city centre.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2125568/Rapists-dragged-victim-19-city-centre-attack-NONE-CCTV-operators-spotted-it.html

They got 5 years because of their 'age'.

not really. if a spanish man raped a muslim woman it would be the front page. PC protects the muslims so i have no idea where your delusions come from ape man
Original post by Astinof
Wow you're extremely ignorant. Those guys don't rape people because of the Pakistani culture or because of Islam (i'm not a muslim btw). I know this for a fact so don't even try to debate this issue with me you absolute ignorant moron. I've spent my whole life in a Pakistani culture and I was raised Muslim. These are just some random desperate kids who go and rape people, they don't give a DAMN about their religion or culture, infact they've been disowned by their families and communities which is a much harsher response than in white communities. LMAO you make me laugh, you're just another white rich kid who has never experienced sh*t in your life and still thinks she knows about their culture and religion. They rape girls for the same reason white people rape girls. By ratio, most people in prison for rape are Black people, followed by whites and behind that is Pakistanis. The only reason you think Pakistanis do it the most is because the far-right make a big deal out of it when a Pakistani does it but when a white does it no one cares. Don't even try arguing with me kid, i've been a Pakistani my whole life, i've experienced the culture to the maximum. When the rapist's parents heard they raped someone, you know what happens in a Paki family? They get the **** kicked out of them before getting disowned.

no they do not. they are still aceepted and protected by the community which covers it up.
Reply 53
Original post by jacketpotato
No they didn't, you just made that up.

I wasn't making anything up actually, I was just speculating. They're hardly gonna admit thats why they pitched a tent are they? Fair enough I shouldn't have said 'clearly' in my last post because I don't know anymore than anyone else does about what happened but thats hardly the issue here

edit: I just read what I wrote, and in no way do I think all muslims believe this or are like this! Not trying to generalise. My point was to highlight what the issue was with the pakistani sex gang thing and the reasoning behind their acts, and I'm sure many muslims would not consider these types of men to be following their religion in the right way.

most muslims i have seen and heard speak of this defend it. they're enthusiastic about blaming children for these crimes.

anything which makes them look innocent they'll cling too
Reply 55
...another 'benefit' of getting sh*t faced. Why do people still think binge drinking equates to enjoyment?
Original post by Astinof

so alchol comsumption is the main catch in child pedophillia?
Only something ridiculous like 5% of rapes get reported, and then only 25% of those cases even make it to court. Statistically that means there have been about 79 other unreported rapes to this one that made it to court. Sad, but true.
Reply 58
Original post by Della_Delos_Gente
no they do not. they are still aceepted and protected by the community which covers it up.

LOL?! Are you having a laugh? That's the funniest sh*t I heard all day and it once again shows white people don't know ANYTHING about the Pakistani culture (i'm not racist, it's just a fact). The Pakistani rapist in the news yesterday even said he wouldn't be accepted back into the community. Did you read the article? Don't talk about what you don't know. You haven't been on the streets, you don't know these guys. White, Black and Asians rape girls for thee exact same reason, these guys don't give a fu*k about anyone's feelings or the law, they're just a bunch of horny criminals doing this to fullfil there pleasures and make some money (in the case of grooming). Like these guys care about their culture LOL! You people are unbelievably ignorant.
Reply 59
Original post by Della_Delos_Gente
so alchol comsumption is the main catch in child pedophillia?

Those guys give girls alcohol and then when they're drunk it's easier to make the girl have sex with them, it's a trick and I know idiots who do it at parties (not just asians, white people and black people too). So yes alcohol has a big role to play.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest