The Student Room Group

LJMU Firmed for Pharmacy!

I have an unconditional offer to start in September 2012 YAY, anyone else? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by dollar
I have an unconditional offer to start in September 2012 YAY, anyone else? :biggrin:

Same, yet I am still doing more exams :biggrin: What grades you got!?
Reply 2
Original post by Doctor.
Same, yet I am still doing more exams :biggrin: What grades you got!?

Lol me too! I have BBB but I'm going to do another chemistry exam anyway, try and get ABB :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by dollar
Lol me too! I have BBB but I'm going to do another chemistry exam anyway, try and get ABB :smile:

nice and good luck, doing a similar thing too :tongue:
Reply 4
Think i am just going to talk here since the other thread if for Kingston or something :tongue:.

Just checked out the accommodation, that's actually so cheap compared to some other Unis!

Think I am way too excite for uni haha :colondollar:
Reply 5
I really should firm LJMU already :s-smilie: Been too 'busy' to login to Track :lol:. Looking forward to freshers though, even if it's like....months away :ninja:. Thinking of a sneaky holiday before I set sail for Uni!
So this is the second time I've seen this thread pop up on the front page, and both times I thought it said "LJMU Fined for Pharmacy", and wondered when pharmacy became a crime...
Reply 7
Original post by ThePants999
So this is the second time I've seen this thread pop up on the front page, and both times I thought it said "LJMU Fined for Pharmacy", and wondered when pharmacy became a crime...

it's always been a crime :lol:. Just kidding, have you applied? Offer? Course? etc
wat is every1 offers??
Reply 9
Original post by amazon123456789
wat is every1 offers??

They gave me BBB UC though, yourself? :h:
Original post by Doctor.
They gave me BBB UC though, yourself? :h:

my predicted grades are ccc but im resitin some modules and hopefully i will end up with bbc/bcc.

do u think il still get a offer?

has any1 got a offer lower than bbb?
Reply 11
my predicted grades are ccc but im resitin some modules and hopefully i will end up with bbc/bcc.

do u think il still get a offer?

has any1 got a offer lower than bbb?

I am not too sure but I don't think theyll mind if you just miss one grade. They specifcy that they WANT a B in Chemistry, so if its in any other I don't think it will be a problem :smile:

Let me know what they say :h:
Reply 12
Anyone had an interview at UCLAN? i really need to know what the interview is like. Please, If anyone could tell me what kinds of questions they could ask me? what types of scenario questions would they ask me and what is the test about? Maths? chemistry? biology? my interview is tomorrow 21st march
thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Morsal
Anyone had an interview at UCLAN? i really need to know what the interview is like. Please, If anyone could tell me what kinds of questions they could ask me? what types of scenario questions would they ask me and what is the test about? Maths? chemistry? biology? my interview is tomorrow 21st march
thanks in advance :smile:

Not too sure but I think there is a interview discussion thread on the forums somewhere. Check the pharmacy sections! :smile: It's there somewhere :ninja:
Reply 14
Original post by Doctor.
I really should firm LJMU already :s-smilie: Been too 'busy' to login to Track :lol:. Looking forward to freshers though, even if it's like....months away :ninja:. Thinking of a sneaky holiday before I set sail for Uni!

Yea! I agree, I got a job at Asda so I'm gonna save up some and fly away for the summer :wink:
I have my interview on the 3rd. Anyone have any tips? I have to sit a Chemistry test first as I am an Access student, hopefully it won't be too bad :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by clare.hughes1
I have my interview on the 3rd. Anyone have any tips? I have to sit a Chemistry test first as I am an Access student, hopefully it won't be too bad :smile:

The interview, if yours is a group one? Is really not that bad, just make sure Ty know the basic questions! Why LJMU, why pharmacy etc

Good luck, you'll be fine :h:
Original post by Doctor.
The interview, if yours is a group one? Is really not that bad, just make sure Ty know the basic questions! Why LJMU, why pharmacy etc

Good luck, you'll be fine :h:

im firming ljmu for pharmacy. any1 else :smile:
Reply 19
im firming ljmu for pharmacy. any1 else :smile:

:woo: go go go! I need to actually need to login on UCAS and firm them!

Quick Reply

Latest