Favorite Animal?

Scroll to see replies

Capybara
Original post by PinkMobilePhone

Capybara

Actually,I think I may join you on this one. :tongue: They're so cute
Original post by jellybean_
(...) They're so cute

question of taste. How about a flamingo? one of nobles birds in my opinion.
Original post by Kallisto
question of taste. How about a flamingo? one of nobles birds in my opinion.

Flamingos are pretty awesome :biggrin: I'd be too scared to ever go near one though. Huge beaks :eek:
Reply 24
elephants :smile:
Axolotl-mexican-04.jpg

axolotl.jpg

Axolotls!

I had a pet one and it was just so cute doing little water acrobatic things and swirling around :awesome:
Owls :cute:

images[1].jpg
Original post by Surf
ORCA or a Wolf

grey-wolf-snow.jpg
killer-whale.jpg

I have slayed many an orc before.
What's not to love?

5.jpg
Reply 30
Elephants!!!
whales :smile:
Original post by DragonHeartstring
Owls :cute:

Here is a snow owl (Arctic owl?). I think it's also a noble bird. I like it so much. And you?
(edited 11 years ago)
Lions!

Spoiler

So awesome!
Here is a snow owl (Arctic owl?). I think it's also a noble bird. I like it so much. And you?

Well, the one I posted above is a Barred Owl, but I also love Spotted Owls and Barn Owls :smile:
Be honest! Is there an user who like a comodo dragon? it's the biggest lizard in the whole world! That is such an one.

Although it's a huge lizard, it's very shy with humans. I would love to see a comodo dragon in a zoo.
Be honest! Is there an user who like a comodo dragon? it's the biggest lizard in the whole world! That is such an one.

Although it's a huge lizard, it's very shy with humans. I would love to see a comodo dragon in a zoo.

I did a presentation on Komodo Dragons in Primary School :biggrin: I've seen one in Busch Gardens when I went to Florida last year, they're pretty impressive :smile:
Reply 37
PANDAAAA 's :heart:
2549961799_81cb42421f_z.jpg
AND

3760868411_955a36301b_z.jpg
tumblr_labd2e3pn61qe4wjro1_400.jpg

Porcupines!! :biggrin:
Reply 38

I love them tooo.............. I genuinely love lizards in general... SO big one is really awesome!!!:biggrin:
Reply 39
Original post by bestofyou
Whats Yours?

you racist troll.

Quick Reply