The Student Room Group

TSR Iraqi Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by andrewpeters
wow pharmacy at ucl, well done! yeah if you dont want to do dentistry 100% then you're better off sticking with pharmacy.

erm i haven't really... but i think i'll just end up going to a 3rd world country or something in a bid to "show my commitment" to study medicine -_-

yh exactly

nice opportunity to head down to Iraq! if that's not commitment I don't know what is...
Original post by scherezade
dentistry...though i'm not sure how it's going to be career wise, all the dentists i've seen are super duper boring! :eek:, whatever happens happens, i'm sure its all for the best :biggrin:

congrats!!! Excellent choice, can't you do adjustment rather than take a gap year?

:biggrin: its great to hear you've achieved what you wanted, i'm having second thoughts on what i've applied to these days! :bigsmile:

I'll listen to your voice after you graduate, so when my ear drums rupture and start bleeding, you can fix them :laugh:
i sing songs? :colondollar:

shukran! I don't think adjustment applies to courses like dentistry/medicine...does it lol?
Original post by splendidsun
shukran! I don't think adjustment applies to courses like dentistry/medicine...does it lol?

Started revision yet?
Original post by y.yousef
Started revision yet?

Yh you could say that...going at such a slow pace so doesn't feel like there's any progress

I work better when there's a week or two till the exam lol

You?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by splendidsun
Yh you could say that...going at such a slow pace so doesn't feel like there's any progress

I work better when there's a week or two till the exam lol

You?

Yes exactly.
So far, i have no motivation to even revise.
So my revision for exams is null.
I've just handed in my coursework, and I'm still mourning from the pain of doing that. Lol :tongue:

Well I've got one essay done I think out of the 60 odd essays to do in Psychology.
Because I am resitting.
I got C, by answering only the gender question. :s-smilie:
So I know I can do better, so I'm resitting to get higher.
Because I'm finding Unit 4, much more difficult.
How about yourself?
I sound like a robot lol. :tongue:
This is what coursework does to me. :afraid:
Yes exactly.
So far, i have no motivation to even revise.
So my revision for exams is null.
I've just handed in my coursework, and I'm still mourning from the pain of doing that. Lol :tongue:

Well I've got one essay done I think out of the 60 odd essays to do in Psychology.
Because I am resitting.
I got C, by answering only the gender question. :s-smilie:
So I know I can do better, so I'm resitting to get higher.
Because I'm finding Unit 4, much more difficult.
How about yourself?

Haha revision for psychology is non-existent...and has been since the beginning of the year....thinking I'm going to start after the holidays (oh dear)...do you think its just best to keep writing essays :yawn:

Main focus has been on biology and chemistry, some of which has been sooooo duuulllll....and so.many.past.papers :yawn:

Gotta love exam season
For my Unit 3 exam, i revised 6 days beforee the exam, I 'guessed' what was going to come up.
(Worst thing to do).
And I did this by creating essays, in the last second, which obviously seemed to help.
Whereas last year,Ijust revised.. :s-smilie:

Wbu, how are you planning on to revise?
For my Unit 3 exam, i revised 6 days beforee the exam, I 'guessed' what was going to come up.
(Worst thing to do).
And I did this by creating essays, in the last second, which obviously seemed to help.
Whereas last year,Ijust revised.. :s-smilie:

Wbu, how are you planning on to revise?

hahaaaaa, sounds a bit like my plan.....but nah think I'll just keep writing essays and hope it somehow sticks...I need a C (got an A in AS after jan resit) to get into uni so shouldn't be too much of a challenge.....hmm haha

What other subjects do you do? You applied to pharmacy right? lol
Lol, don't do that trust.
only 1/3 questions that I thoughtwas going to come up,did.
It's a huge risk, which didnt pay off.

No, what a typical asian thing to say lol.
But i bet you did?
Reply 2810
heeeeeeeeeeeey, so at least im not alone in the procrastination boat
I'd procastrinate with you any day :sexface:
No homo :ninja:
No homo :ninja:

YO BRAH
Original post by soyasauce
YO BRAH

Well hello, sexiness is sure in the building. :fan:
Well hello, sexiness is sure in the building. :fan:

oh stop you :colondollar:
Reply 2816
20th june = freedom :smile:
Original post by soyasauce
oh stop you :colondollar:

I was talking about my self :nothing:
I knew you couldn't resist stalking me.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by y-y
20th june = freedom :smile:

Pfft yeah right.
Uni comes thrashing in.
Where's the other hottie, the one that comes from SplendidSun <-- no wonder you're so hot :fan:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending