The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

I love Binky & Cheska! they're absolutely hilarious together :smile:
Original post by Hackett
LOL....People take this WAY to srsly! haha

LMAO too true. The whole Caggie/Spencer thing is boring as ****, they keep on bangin' about.

I hate MIC for so many reason, yet, this show is strangely addictive.
Original post by Stray_talk
He's an idiot! He keeps running back to her even though she's blown him off time and again (pun doesn't even work here because she's done, what, once?!). He doesn't know when to stop!

True I do think he has moved on I just think the producers or whatever just want to keep it going even though they've constantly said they won't get together. During that scene after Spencer's flying lesson it felt like they were both trying to stop themselves from laughing.

Really annoying that people are slagging Caggie on twitter though I mean you only see one side of things on a tv show. The whole sleeping together thing was probably staged to set up the whole will they won't they thing for the series.
Reply 1143
Can't remember her name was is it Amber? she had a jewellery line... where has she gone?
OKAY what actually happened with this show?! Fair enough it was pretty silly in the last series, but it has just became weird. We all know it's staged, but it is so obviously staged now that I just didn't like it. :/

Hugo is also potentially the most cringe worthy and slimy man in existence. Every time he speaks i'm like this.. :facepalm2: He even made a conversation about risotto creepy.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
OKAY what actually happened with this show?! Fair enough it was pretty silly in the last series, but it has just became weird. We all know it's staged, but it is so obviously staged now that I just didn't like it. :/

Hugo is also potentially the most cringe worthy and slimy man in existence. Every time he speaks i'm like this.. :facepalm2:

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! Everyone I've spoken to thought the episode was amazing *headdesk*
Caggie is really confused, she goes for an Olly/Proudlock lookylikey :eyeball:

article-2124268-12716A3B000005DC-709_634x766.jpg

Kimberly looks like the Lithuanian PA, she was funny wish they kept her around. Hope to see more of Francis Boulle, posh yobo Jamie & Proudlouck & then Ollie's group. Can't stand Victoria /Amber. Never been a fan of Hugo just so slimy kinda has that Cristiano Ronaldo thing about him i.e. always look like they've been dipped in lube. And his girlfriend isn't all that. open your sleepy eyes bro.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Luxray
Can't remember her name was is it Amber? she had a jewellery line... where has she gone?

died
Original post by Stray_talk
How anorexic did whatsherface look?! Victoria, is it?

Lol I was thinking the same thing
Original post by nooneyouknow
True I do think he has moved on I just think the producers or whatever just want to keep it going even though they've constantly said they won't get together. During that scene after Spencer's flying lesson it felt like they were both trying to stop themselves from laughing.

Really annoying that people are slagging Caggie on twitter though I mean you only see one side of things on a tv show. The whole sleeping together thing was probably staged to set up the whole will they won't they thing for the series.

I was thinking the same thing she didn't date him for 5/6 years and all of a sudden she has a relationship with him then under a month she's gone to the other side of the world and got another guys tattoo on her arm :lolwut:

It's like the producers said will pay you extra if you fake a romance.
(edited 11 years ago)
I love Ollie and Cheska <33 Oh and Mark Francis! The others all suck.
Original post by Luxray

Does anyone really care
urghh caggie is annoying.
Whoever said Caggie looks like a chipmunk in this thread was so right. She also reminds me of Sandy from Spongebob Squarepants, but more of a bitch.
".......I'm going out with someone"

"Who?"

"........Stephen....."

"Oh thats PROFESSOR GREEEEEN isn't it"

:lolwut:

Who on earth would make the instant connection between Stephen and Prof Green when by the sounds of it, the girls had never even met him yet? Badly written dialogue there. As for the rest of it, like Series One, a very slow burner. I expect episode two to be much better.
Original post by Dr Good Manners
".......I'm going out with someone"

"Who?"

"........Stephen....."

"Oh thats PROFESSOR GREEEEEN isn't it"

:lolwut:

Who on earth would make the instant connection between Stephen and Prof Green when by the sounds of it, the girls had never even met him yet? Badly written dialogue there. As for the rest of it, like Series One, a very slow burner. I expect episode two to be much better.

I know right, I was like :lolwut:
If it was my first day interning at a magazine and my friend came to the office with a giant bottle of champagne to talk about boys I would die.
Reply 1157
Original post by gingerrama
If it was my first day interning at a magazine and my friend came to the office with a giant bottle of champagne to talk about boys I would die.

I know, wonder what Caggie would have said at the door 'Hi it's Caggie, the new intern's friend who needs a gossip'
Original post by Luxray
I know, wonder what Caggie would have said at the door 'Hi it's Caggie, the new intern's friend who needs a gossip'

The plot is never well thought out in this kind of show :tongue:
Why are all of their conversations so awkward?

Quick Reply

Latest