The Student Room Group

OCR post war Britain 51-94: do i need to know these topics?

Do I need to know about Zimbabwe for the end of the empire? Also do I need knowledge of the 1951 general election?

Thank you
I don't think you need to know about Zimbabwe for the end of the empire, but you will need the knowledge of the 1951 general election, as the key time period for the British exam is between 1951-1990. :smile:

I'm doing the British exam too... but I need some help with revising, I'm not sure where to get started! :frown: How did you start?

A xxxxxx
:hugs::heart:
Reply 2
Original post by chasingdreams
I don't think you need to know about Zimbabwe for the end of the empire, but you will need the knowledge of the 1951 general election, as the key time period for the British exam is between 1951-1990. :smile:

I'm doing the British exam too... but I need some help with revising, I'm not sure where to get started! :frown: How did you start?

A xxxxxx
:hugs::heart:

Yeah I wasn't too sure, as my textbook mentions South Rhodesia (Zimbabwe), but I'll probably just mention how that was the only unpeaceful one. Since its conflict isn't just in Macmillans. Thanks :smile:

And I just started revising from 1951 general election as that's the beginning, now I'm making my way through all the terms. There are so many though, so it's taking me forever. :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending