The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Original post by flowermaster91

:rofl2: when he was considering it, omg hate the way lil wayne dresses :puke:

#YOLO

Original post by In2deep

#YOLO

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! If that was a niccuh he wouldve knocked her lights out :colonhash: i knew she was a man thought by her voice, its still kinda deep lol
Reply 642
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!! If that was a niccuh he wouldve knocked her lights out :colonhash: i knew she was a man thought by her voice, its still kinda deep lol

Never gets old :indiff:
what :colonhash:
Just watched Atonement, what a cracking film :adore:
Reply 645
OMGGG YHHH! She was so ruuuude to her :frown: i hope ben dies tbh ¬___¬ man eastenders wouldve been so jokes if the old ben killed heather :rofl2:

I forgot what it was... You need slapping down :rofl2: I imagine that line with 'ev.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL the thought of the old Ben killing Heather. Ahahahaha his gangster speak :rofl2:
Original post by + polarity -
Dayum. :puke:

I watched an episode today :yes:

What did you think? :beard:

Original post by mel0n
Where did you/have you gone? :p:

Went to get my eyebrows done. :hubba:

Original post by Blaze008
Anyone from kenya!!!

YEAH. :biggrin: Introduce yourself.
Original post by kimprovising
Just watched Atonement, what a cracking film :adore:

Interesting, I've been meaning to watch this. :beard: How many stars do you give it Kimbo? Have you seen 'Never let me go'? That's got KK in it too and it's pretty cool.
Wth, have you seen this channel called NDTV? LMAO

Man ain't a homo. And yeah, I have. The freshie channels are so peak these days. #BEN
Reply 650
Original post by Amandeep_Psych07

Went to get my eyebrows done. :hubba:

That took ages :colonhash:
Original post by mel0n
That took ages :colonhash:

Eyebrows...and upper lip. :afraid: The woman had to get her lawn mower out. :driver:
Interesting, I've been meaning to watch this. :beard: How many stars do you give it Kimbo? Have you seen 'Never let me go'? That's got KK in it too and it's pretty cool.

LIKE 9/10 MAN :adore: So good and sad :moon:

I am gonna read the book i think!!

And No, I have not :pierre: I'll look into that.
Original post by Tucking Fypo
Man ain't a homo. And yeah, I have. The freshie channels are so peak these days. #BEN

why you acting like you don't watch them anyway?

Bet you watch all the nataks with your mum, kmt.
What did you think? :beard:

Well, my view of pageants hasn't changed at all; I think they're ****ing disgusting. One of the judges was poe though

Apart from that, there was one mother who said she prayed about everything, as if she was seeking divine justification for putting her stepdaughter in the competition. Oh but she was late, typical negress :facepalm2:

****, I can't remember what else happened in it... I think in some cases winning pageants goes to the little girls' heads, and that depresses me. :bubbles:
Reply 656
Eyebrows...and upper lip. :afraid: The woman had to get her lawn mower out. :driver:

Lmao, lawn mower. Did you get them threaded or waxed?
Original post by Tucking Fypo

Hey bebi how did the AC go?
Original post by kimprovising
why you acting like you don't watch them anyway?

Bet you watch all the nataks with your mum, kmt.

stfu and go make the tea
Original post by + polarity -
Hey bebi how did the AC go?

:indiff:

I think it went really well, m8. HOPEFULLY they give me an offer this week. :moon:

Latest