close + delete pls
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
he wants to kill gay people
Reply 2
Original post by mangoh
I'm confused, why is he disliked?

What is he alleged to have done?

Is there a story involving Hindus being thrown out of Zimbabwe?

So difficult to find? Let me google that for you ...
Reply 3
He doesn't believe in Santa Claus. :frown:
Reply 4
Well, on the negative side he caused his people misery, disease and starvation. On the positive, he kicked out those goddamned honkeys, so it kind of evens out.
He was originally one of the freedom fighters in Africa fighting against colonialism, with Mandela ect. He to this day wants Britain to hand back the land that was taken during the colonial days, most of it arable land. I think there was some sort of agreement that Blair made to give back land or re-compensate or somthing, but of course it was never fulfilled. The problem is there are families and stuff that have lived on the land for a while and you can't just drive them out violently, but thats what he's doing. He's also brutally fighting against any political opposition in his country using armed mobs.

So he's demonised by the west rightfully so for his brutality, but there isn't much mention of his overall aims to get back the stolen land.
Original post by someguy113
Well, on the negative side he caused his people misery, disease and starvation. On the positive, he kicked out those goddamned honkeys, so it kind of evens out.

How racist of you.
Reply 7
Original post by mangoh
I'm confused, why is he disliked?

What is he alleged to have done?

Is there a story involving Hindus being thrown out of Zimbabwe?

****s sakes OP use ****ing Google.
Reply 8
On a more serious note: by expelling most of the white, skilled farmers he ruined Simbabwe's economy (which in 2010 had an inflation rate of 231 million % and stopped issueing its own currency since there is no point in doing so). He introduced serious anti-gay legislation, he forged elections, rules authoritarian, is corrupt (while the people of Simbabwe suffer his wife, Grace Mugabe, likes to have shopping trips to London spending millions on luxury) and under his rule severe abuses of human rights have been reported.
Original post by Sir Fox
On a more serious note: by expelling most of the white, skilled farmers he ruined Simbabwe's economy (which in 2010 had an inflation rate of 231 million % and stopped issueing its own currency since there is no point in doing so). He introduced serious anti-gay legislation, he forged elections, rules authoritarian, is corrupt (while the people of Simbabwe suffer his wife, Grace Mugabe, likes to have shopping trips to London spending millions on luxury) and under his rule severe abuses of human rights have been reported.

And we probably won't even get any of that tax as VAT, since they'll probably get a VAT refund :mad:
Reply 10
He changed a country from being as developed as Bermuda at the time to being as developed as Somalia in less than 10 years out with greed and idiotic views.
In case you're still too lazy to use a basic search engine, Mugabe destroyed the economy by kicking out white farmers who were the backbone of prosperity for Zimbabwe all for some petty racist nonsense. It's virtually Nazism. I'm not entirely sure of Hindu people being kicked out, I'm sure that was Uganda but it wouldn't surprise me. Also, Mugabe fixes all democratic elections and somehow holds onto power despite being meant to share power with another party, can't remember it's name, but Mugabe's one is called Zanu. Oh yeah, and he sends thugs out to beat up/kill anyone who disagrees with him.

Quick Reply