The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath accommodation thread 2012-2013. Poll included (woodland added)!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Architecture-er
I may or may not be a second year architect called Matt :teehee:

I like to be mysterious :ninja:

p.s. I think we took over this thread somewhat :awesome:

:hi:
HAHAHA!!!! the ninja does the eye thing!!!

I already knew that!! :shock: :lolwut: :gah: ur name>about me>public profile>architecture-er

:sparta::lockstock: hell yeh we did(atleast the 14th page :tongue:)!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

:woo::woo::woo:
Note: sorry foghornleghorn!!! :redface:
(edited 11 years ago)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
All the bedroom pictures that I've seen of Woodland court have a horrible green feature wall.. Does anybody whose stayed there before know if that's the case with all of the bedrooms?
Guys I haven't firmed Bath yet but am going to after talking to my parents about it....just one question, if I don't firm Bath until the UCAS deadline...will I still get the same options of accommodation as people applying now? Sorry if the grammar is rubbish :smile: Thanks!
Original post by Jennyjelly
Guys I haven't firmed Bath yet but am going to after talking to my parents about it....just one question, if I don't firm Bath until the UCAS deadline...will I still get the same options of accommodation as people applying now? Sorry if the grammar is rubbish :smile: Thanks!

Depends. If an accommodation type becomes too popular they usualy take it off. So if it's still there then pick it, if not you'll need to think of an alternative. Obviously the longer you leave it, the less likely you are to get it, but also remember that not everyone that applies meets their conditions so you've still got a farily decent chance.
Reply 264
Original post by MichelleLeila
All the bedroom pictures that I've seen of Woodland court have a horrible green feature wall.. Does anybody whose stayed there before know if that's the case with all of the bedrooms?

LOL that's what I thought. But when I went to visit, some girls let us into their room there and her walls were purple, some were white. I didn't actually see any green lol.
Original post by ElizM_94
LOL that's what I thought. But when I went to visit, some girls let us into their room there and her walls were purple, some were white. I didn't actually see any green lol.

Yay!!! :smile: I looked at the pictures and immediately thought "WHY?!"
Reply 266
Yay!!! :smile: I looked at the pictures and immediately thought "WHY?!"

LOOOL ahaha what you studying there then? And seriously I don't get why they put green! Such a random colour LOL
Original post by ElizM_94
LOOOL ahaha what you studying there then? And seriously I don't get why they put green! Such a random colour LOL

Random.. But more importantly, ugly lol. Studying Social Sciences, you? I only firmed a couple of days ago so can't apply for accom yet.. Wish they'd hurry up because its first come first serve isn't it?

Possibly. I'm sure it won't look too bad though when you actually see it. TBF compared to the one I chose, it looks 5 star lol.
Random.. But more importantly, ugly lol. Studying Social Sciences, you? I only firmed a couple of days ago so can't apply for accom yet.. Wish they'd hurry up because its first come first serve isn't it?

It says it should only take 24hrs after you firm for you to be able to apply for accommodation. If not then you should phone up.
Original post by Foghorn Leghorn
It says it should only take 24hrs after you firm for you to be able to apply for accommodation. If not then you should phone up.

I firmed on Friday but they were closed over easter until Tuesday so if I haven't herd by tomorrow, I'll call.
Possibly. I'm sure it won't look too bad though when you actually see it. TBF compared to the one I chose, it looks 5 star lol.

But unlike me, you'll probably be able to afford to eat.. Lol swings and round-a-bouts!
Reply 272

:yep: It is first come first serves!!! Btw why is green ugly!!!! :lolwut:
Reply 273
But unlike me, you'll probably be able to afford to eat.. Lol swings and round-a-bouts!

Sorry to interrupt!!! but wat did u mean by swings and round-a-bouts???? (did not get the joke :frown:) :eyeball:

Yeah well i do love my alcohol food. :ninja:
Reply 275
Yeah well i do love my alcohol food. :ninja:

LOL!!! but how do u dat thing!!! Cancelling the word????
Reply 276

Ah Sociology and social policy :smile:. Same department then lol and so you putting Woodland court? Ah I swear after a day you can apply?!
Reply 277
I firmed on Friday but they were closed over easter until Tuesday so if I haven't herd by tomorrow, I'll call.

I didn't get anything from Bath saying I could apply for accommodation after I firmed. I just went onto the website a couple of days later and it worked. Have you tried? The link is http://www.bath.ac.uk/study/ug/accommodation/applying/application-help/index.html
Reply 278
Original post by dannyk
I didn't get anything from Bath saying I could apply for accommodation after I firmed. I just went onto the website a couple of days later and it worked. Have you tried? The link is http://www.bath.ac.uk/study/ug/accommodation/applying/application-help/index.html

No :no: they do send u a mail saying that u should apply for accommodation now!!! :smile:

I got it after 2 days!! :smile: so it mite just some time!!!
Reply 279
Original post by dannyk

No it takes up to 24 hours for the system to update but I think they do it at like 9 each morning (could be wrong). You don't get an email, it just works when you try to register. It will just be because of the closed over easter thing

Quick Reply

Latest