The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexmason1991
Hardly sexism. It's a known fact that girls are (although not always lol) physically weaker (in terms of arm strength etc/height/muscle) compared to men. Plus guys banter fight a lot, although most stop at strangling. It may be a bit sexist I guess, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Its still a strangling act.A boy can strangle a boy-he can retaliate but he has still done the same to the girl and the difference in physical strength in boys and girls is very overrated.
Reply 21
kick him where it hurts
I second a swift, hard kick in the balls. That'll teach him a lesson.
The fact that it's strangling he's doing, rather than hitting or something, tells us that he's much stronger than you. So if it continues, you should go to the police. Even if he doesn't get prosecuted the police having a word with him should put a bit of fear into him.
Reply 23
My brother always gets as good as he gives, if it he took it too far though I'd call the police.
(edited 12 years ago)
If you know you are the weaker person then I recommend a kick in the balls from behind, it doesn't matter if you're the strongest man in the world. Kick in the balls will hurt.
Hit him in the balls
Original post by Dalek1099
the difference in physical strength in boys and girls is very overrated.

No, it isn't. The average male has about twice the strength of the average female.
Original post by Dalek1099
Its still a strangling act.A boy can strangle a boy-he can retaliate but he has still done the same to the girl and the difference in physical strength in boys and girls is very overrated.

lol have you been punched by a girl before? :P I know what your saying and I agree but morally (individuals have different morals/ethics) I will always find guy on girl violence worse than guy on guy or girl on guy violence. As do most people.
Reply 28
That wrong hits me every day I do nothing I don’t tell but when I try to fight back he just try’s to choke me and sometimes it works it’s been like this since I was 7 I’m 10 now
Original post by Bullied
That wrong hits me every day I do nothing I don’t tell but when I try to fight back he just try’s to choke me and sometimes it works it’s been like this since I was 7 I’m 10 now

If u can/want to, you can report it to many organisations as well as to your school, they have a health and safety policy to make sure each child they guide are safe and protected. You can report to them and they will definitely help you, and if you want it to be on the down low, they have to keep it confidential unless they acknowledge that you are still getting hurt by this. Being choked is l far more dangerous then punched or kicked
bro what about strangling him back if you are strong enough? YES YOU NEED TO FIGHT BACK

Or contact child services because your parents not taking action to such a serious problem is NEGLECT

Either of those options need courage so you might as well consider the pros and cons of each and make your decisions accordingly (this will depend on your current situation and health so I can't chose for you)
Just try to coperate little bit or do whatever he want to do
Don’t be so thick.
Thank you for your help
Why is the OP not responding?

Nevermind. Literally just realised this was from 8 years ago. Jesus, don't respond to old threads.
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending