The Student Room Group

JOBLESS Woman using 35k of tax payers money to lose weight!

Scroll to see replies

Lock her in a room with a treadmill and provide 3 meals a day. Would be far cheaper.
Or the fat bitch could just stop eating ****, and get off her fat arse!
Reply 3
Whoever came up with the headline 'Unbellyievable' needs to be fired
Reply 4
Was thinking the same thing :/ why not just exercise....
Stupid Human
Original post by ROYP
Whoever came up with the headline 'Unbellyievable' needs to be fired

Haha I love that headline. Just imagine how fun it would be to come up with headlines for The Sun!
Some might say I don’t deserve the second op but I do. It’s not my fault. I crave chocolate like other women

Keep telling yourself that fatty :thumbsup:
I get the gastric band because i can imagine being 38st caused immediate danger to her health but riddle me this. Now she is 20st and tbh I've seen people who look fatter than her working so why are the NHS funding a seemingly non essential operation? Does she have some kind of other medical condition that makes her being obese immediately dangerous?

Don't really know how the NHS works but i would have thought non essential operations (such as liposuction if the person isn't dangerously overweight) are not funded by the tax payer? can anyone clarify?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
The NHS has far worse concerns than this.

Diabetes costs the NHS £1,000,000 an HOUR. A lot of this is down to people developing diabetes through being obese. these are the articles the media should be reporting, ones that show the real finanical cost of obesity.
Notice right away the subtlety in the article

Title - "JUNK FOOD FAN'S"

It is a tragic sign of society today

£600 in benefits not enough????

Dear me

Oh and thanks national obesity forum, I thought they were supposed to be supportive?
Reply 10
pathetic
I get it's The Sun and all that so it's probably hyped up to the balls, but nothing annoys me more than fat people who can't take responsibility for making themselves fat, also where the hell are people getting the idea that healthy food is expensive from? As far as I've noticed, unhealthy food is a hell of a lot more expensive. :mob::mob:

Everybody gets cravings for unhealthy foods, that doesn't mean you should give in to them every single time :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Enough of this just let them do whatever hell they probably don't care what we think.
I'm talking about scratch, but even making most things from scratch doesn't really take that long.
Throw her back in the ocean
Original post by FilthyYouth
Haha I love that headline. Just imagine how fun it would be to come up with headlines for The Sun!

Probably not that fun.
Original post by Addzter
Probably not that fun.

You're probably right...probably not fun for a boring **** like yourself!
Reply 17
In all fairness she has a similar diet to me in exam time....She must just eat a lot of it? :s-smilie:
Reply 18
Laura told Closer magazine: “Some might say I don’t deserve the second op but I do. It’s not my fault. I crave chocolate like other women.

Stupid bitch. Chocolate cravings are not an excuse for this operation.
Reply 19
Original post by redferry
In all fairness she has a similar diet to me in exam time....She must just eat a lot of it? :s-smilie:

Clearly she does eat quite a lot of it! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending