The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is it possible to change your A level subject choices before the enrolment day ?
the workshop/interview date has passed so assuming i get a place on the enrolment day would i just go up to them and change it ?
they'll probably bs me about subject spaces lol

- Maths
- Physics
- History
- Economics/French

I haven't decided the 4Th 1. i might choose Economics or French. I heard economics is dull, boring and the units are glooming. However, I found French
very interesting although im not a native it was very easy for me to get an "A" in 6months from scratch :biggrin: im jw wud a level French b really hard 4 a non-native ?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by blueray

Welcome :smile:

Thanks!
Original post by g.k.galloway
Nope... just saying hi :bl:

Hi! Right back at ya' :cool:
Original post by TheDizzeeKid
I'm doing Phys, Chem, Maths and Economics but I'm likely to swap Physics with Biology.

if you do swap we will be the same *hi-5* thing
Original post by Fulfill_dreams015
Thanks!

What subjects you doing?
Original post by blueray
Thanks !

Welcome :smile:

Whats his book called? :biggrin:

everything that can happen will happen :smile:
Original post by Fulfill_dreams015
Hi! Right back at ya' :cool:

woo!
Reply 3867
I'm doing Phys, Chem, Maths and Economics but I'm likely to swap Physics with Biology.

oooooh its nearly the same then.:^_^:

..apart from the economics and psychology.

as you might have guessed i'm a ''i wanna be a doctor'' girl :colondollar: lol
Reply 3868
Original post by x-Sophie-x
Check out the Eurocopter Squirrel. It's light turbine. That's the one I received for my birthday last year. Anything bigger wouldn't be within my budget! Personally, I like smaller choppers though-not that I've had much experience with larger ones!!!

Nope, too bulky, and it would be a hell of a lot of hard work trying to fly it!

Ah cool. I'm considering aeronautical engineering as it sounds interesting, however I'd much rather be flying than designing the planes!

My mum used to be a pilot and is now an air traffic controller. So she could legally teach me, as I'm 16. Hope that answered your questions :')

That helicopter is not worth 120 mil so don't lie.
if you do swap we will be the same *hi-5* thing

Yeah! :five:
Original post by Rosine

:biggrin:

haha, I suppose the same can be said of me :colondollar:
Yeah! :five:

thatttts what i was looking for :smile:
Original post by Abby x
That helicopter is not worth 120 mil so don't lie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocopter_AS350 $2.3 million look at the right
Original post by Rosine

sammmeeee *magical high 5 thing that i still haven't found the button for*
Reply 3874
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocopter_AS350 $2.3 million look at the right

I've been on PM with her and she told me (numerous times) that it was £120 million and blew a fuse with me when I said that that was a ridiculous amount of money.
Reply 3875

s five /s

But put [] around the s's. :tongue:
Hi everyone,
I'm new and I've got to get at least a B in English, a C in Maths, a C in Art and Cs in two other subjects to help me get into college. I want to study Art, English Language & Literature and Media Studies at college.

I did my GCSE Art Exam during the last week of March and it went really well. I was just wondering who marks the exam and does the exam get marked on moderation day.
Original post by Abby x
I've been on PM with her and she told me (numerous times) that it was £120 million and blew a fuse with me when I said that that was a ridiculous amount of money.

that is a ridiculous amount of money!... the difference you could make with that kind of money...jeez
Reply 3878
that is a ridiculous amount of money!... the difference you could make with that kind of money...jeez

Exactly what I told her!!

Starting salary for doctor in the Royal Navy is 55k, jealous much? :eek:

Original post by Abby x

Lol a chinook, a massive twin rotor copter, is only 30 million. The Black hawk, used in Iraq is 20 million. She must have been mistaken to my knowledge there are no helicopters worth that much, you could probably get the Navy's hms defender for that!

Latest