The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dhr90
How could you leave Leonard's Reebok with the gunshot wound off that list?!! :eek:

Umm, because it wasnt one of my favourite parts? imho predictable and cheated me out of some fun watching them have a proper date (yes i know lots of people like less of the relationship part of the show and theyd had a date already but they were both tiny part-scenes).
:lurk:

:wavey:
:work::music::musicus::closedeyes:
:itsme:
:innocent::flute::bebored::emo::bored::boring::sleep:

:hi:

Ready?

:nah: :curious::K::cookie: :wtf: :dry: :daydreaming:]:unsure:
:grumble: :poke::hmmmm: :dontknow: :erm: :popout:
:whip:

Steady?

:youbetcha:
:medieval::crossedf::fight::^_^::jitsu:
:eyeball: :rambo: :cool: :wizard: :pirate2: :zorro: :gigg:

:dumbells::five::nutcase::pirate3::rave::yep:

We now have over 400 members!!!

:w00t::proud::thumbsup::jive::beer::cake::woo::dance:

:party:

:cheers::clap2::grouphugs::crown::dancing2:
:ymca:
:bumps: :danceboy: :yay: :danceboy: :bumps:
the show has got so good recently. its easily my favourite thing on tv right now but this newest series is on another level in comparison to the rest.
Original post by samgillard
the show has got so good recently. its easily my favourite thing on tv right now but this newest series is on another level in comparison to the rest.

I think S1 or S2 would be my favourite, but its all so amazing - I love it so much! The Bath Gift Hypothesis is definitely my favourite episode, might have seen it a bit too much now though.
Reply 3064
Is it just me or has this week passed really quickly? It's new episode time once again and it looks to be a good one! :biggrin:
Original post by dhr90
Is it just me or has this week passed really quickly? It's new episode time once again and it looks to be a good one! :biggrin:

I know what you mean, I did a double take - mentally of course - thinking about when the next one was on.
New Picture (24).bmp

We are number 28 out of 623 societies in terms of members. However we are like number 620 out of 623 in terms of order on the site :sad:
Reply 3067
Original post by Jennie1987
I know what you mean, I did a double take - mentally of course - thinking about when the next one was on.

Not a bad episode, though certainly not the of the series. A little predictable in places too.
Original post by samgillard

Out of interest, what makes you find the newest series funnier?

I always find the best scenes in any given episode to be the ones featuring all the guys or just Sheldon/Penny. And the additions of AFF and Bernadette lessen the number of said scenes, which makes me find the show less funny.
I think S1 or S2 would be my favourite, but its all so amazing - I love it so much! The Bath Gift Hypothesis is definitely my favourite episode, might have seen it a bit too much now though.

I love that episode!!! :biggrin: Saw it for the first time recently :smile:

When AFF first joined I hated her, but I now really like her. Still not massively keen on Bernadette.

Am totally in love with Sheldon though :teehee:
It took me ages to get this out of my head last time, but I love it so much that I regularly want to hear it again. So, I was very happy to catch the end of this ep today:

(edited 12 years ago)
It took me ages to get this out of my head last time, but I love it so much that I regularly want to hear it again. So, I was very happy to catch the end of this ep today:

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-HBUodxaq8[/video]

Why does inserting this as a video not actually come up as a video? i did not choose insert link.

Do it this way:

[ youtube ]**********[ /youtube ] *Closing the spaces on the brackets

Insert the youtube code for it instead of the *'s

The code can be found after the V= on the url link of the youtube vid. So for this it would be: t-HBUodxaq8
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Da_hopeful_1
Do it this way:

[ youtube ]**********[ /youtube ] *Closing the spaces on the brackets

Insert the youtube code for it instead of the *'s

The code can be found after the V= on the url link of the youtube vid. So for this it would be: t-HBUodxaq8

Therefore:

I've just realised that for some reason, even though I swear I've posted in here before, I hadn't actually joined the society. So yeah. I have, now.

The way America show their TV really annoys me. Each week, on a Saturday, I watch the newest episode of TBBT online. But lately, they've been really irregular with their showing. There wasn't one on last week, and they're even worse with HIMYM.

Still not a fan of Bernadette, although I really like Amy now.
Reply 3074

point being?

Original post by S-man10
point being?

My thoughts exactly.
Am I wrong or isnt it like a very easy thing to do if you want to remove the separate layers of audio? i.e. taking the studio laughter off the cut so there is no laughter? thus allowing you to edit all takes and added scenes together and creating a seamless show with all the best bits? Afterall I thought the whole point of making a show would be to make the best end product possible so youll always have shoots without a studio audience even if there are lots of parts done in front of one.

Millions of people all over the world find it funny, what does it matter if parts of the final edit were shot without the studio audience laughing right then?
Obviously I've missed or forgotten something here, but last 2 eps, raj has been talking to women. What happened?
Original post by Serentonin
Obviously I've missed or forgotten something here, but last 2 eps, raj has been talking to women. What happened?

He has always been holding alcohol in his hand if you notice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending