The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cubic
Hmm, I've never thought about burning books, but it would be a great way to symbolise a new start.

It's not like I'm ever going to need them, and in my favourite subjects (Maths/Physics/Chemistry) we don't write anything in them anyway. Our teachers print out the information for us, to save time. :smile:

i will keep the ones i'm doing a-levels in - i have really good chem notes

but english etc - there going. new beginning no more analysing things to within an inch of their sanity...
(edited 12 years ago)
A submarine would be boring, but if your parents could afford 120 million woth ease I'd have my own army of plane jets...
I dont really hate any of my subjects...
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
A submarine would be boring, but if your parents could afford 120 million woth ease I'd have my own army of plane jets...

I'd have this. Parked outside my house. :wink:
Original post by Pandora.

That would be cool but I'd be scared if I crashed it. The flags aren't very responsive and it would be pretty fragile if I hit a large rock in the ocean...
Original post by Pandora.

hell yeah!!!

and this -

atlantis.jpg
Original post by Sapien
Nice to see some medic hopefuls!

There's quite a few of us now! :smile:
ohhhh and one of these ----

nimitz9.jpg
Original post by burgerrr

fingers crossed for us all -

have you done any medical work exp. yet? i'm hoping to do some in the summer
That would be cool but I'd be scared if I crashed it. The flags aren't very responsive and it would be pretty fragile if I hit a large rock in the ocean...

Don't forget, you'd be able to fight this guy:

Original post by g.k.galloway
hell yeah!!!

and this -

atlantis.jpg

:coma:

nimitz9.jpg

Be abit silly though cus' you couldn't afford any planes for it... You could easily afford about 60 marines to go on it...

Lol, I'd be aiming for dominating half of Africa!
Original post by Sapien
Nice to see some medic hopefuls!

:dance:

Count me in! :party:
Original post by burgerrr

:hi:

nimitz9.jpg

What about this :biggrin:
Original post by TheDizzeeKid
Lol, I'd be aiming for dominating half of Africa!

But lots of money is donated every year and it doesn't solve the problem of poverty. Its their climate, something money cant change...
Reply 3936
I'd have:

epona.png

Epona. :smile:
Original post by blueray
What about this :biggrin:

Thats so fake lol
But lots of money is donated every year and it doesn't solve the problem of poverty. Its their climate, something money cant change...

:no: I mean RULE half of Africa....It would be much easier than another trying to get a rich country Sophie's family already owned :tongue:

Btw, how do you find the post count of this thread?
Reply 3939
im a 'medic hopeful' aiming for 7A*'s and 3A's, I've got volunteering and work experience lined up, doing bio, chem, phys, maths for a level and hoping to get into oxford :smile:

Latest