The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does any1 knw when LJMU ask for 2nd reference and CRB check!? :smile:
WOOOOOOO
Got an offer. March 2013 intake. Anyone else going in March?
Congrats on your offer! im still waiting to hear from them... what date was your interview?
Original post by SuperheroSam
WOOOOOOO

Well dne! :smile:
Anyone esle on here got accommadtion sorted yet! Iam in marybone3 flat 48, in september!:smile:
No I just filled out mine on the actual site, How long did they take to get back to you?
Original post by Jamie1992 :)
No I just filled out mine on the actual site, How long did they take to get back to you?

Filled it out on saturday and ljmu rang me on tuesday regarding the application! and the student house owner emailed me today with my house number and room. hve to the 25th to come back. Goin to c wat the houses r like on the open day! Alot of money though goin to be broke! :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by alexandralt
Congrats on your offer! im still waiting to hear from them... what date was your interview?

14th March. Took them 27 days to reply.

Good luck.
14th March. Took them 27 days to reply.

Good luck.

Aw well mine was the 21st so I guess any day now I'll hear, did they say that sept is full now?
Original post by alexandralt
Aw well mine was the 21st so I guess any day now I'll hear, did they say that sept is full now?

At the interview they said that they were coming to the end of their interviews and there weren't many places left for Sept so if we get an offer it'll most likely be for March.

You'll hear back on Tuesday I reckon.
Reply 110
Original post by Health& SC Student
Filled it out on saturday and ljmu rang me on tuesday regarding the application! and the student house owner emailed me today with my house number and room. hve to the 25th to come back. Goin to c wat the houses r like on the open day! Alot of money though goin to be broke! :frown:

I need to hurry up and get applying !!!
Oh God it is going to be SO expensive though isn't it, but at least well never have bills etc to worry about !!!!! xxx
WOOOOOOO

I got an offer for March 2013 too sooo happy!! but im just worried that ill be starting later than id applied but oh well. What other uni's have you applied to?
Original post by shampoo1
I need to hurry up and get applying !!!
Oh God it is going to be SO expensive though isn't it, but at least well never have bills etc to worry about !!!!! xxx

Awh a knw thank god! But will still be payin off the loan till I'am like 70!lol
I got my accomodation, I'm in flat 57 room A, I can't believe how expensive it's going to be lol :frown:
I got my accomodation, I'm in flat 57 room A, I can't believe how expensive it's going to be lol :frown:

yeah i knw!lol r u in marybone 2 r 3?
Reply 115
How much deposit do you have to pay again when you are applying for the halls :biggrin:??
And how do you actually do it? aahhhh xxx
Fink it's £250! Hve up to the 25th to make a decison, going to c wat the halls r like at the open day! go onto ljmu website and there is a halls admission thing fill it in and send it! then the halls will come back and offer u a room! i was finkin of payin it monthly workin out about £585 each month for 7 months! mite be payin it weekkly as i will be broke! Loan time!lol :smile:
I'm in Marybone 3, at least there giving us sometime I did'nt know they wanted the £250 deposit as soon as we were confirming I nearly died lol so that will give me some time to get the money, I'm paying just monthly over the year I think it said 400 and sumthin a month
I'm in Marybone 3, at least there giving us sometime I did'nt know they wanted the £250 deposit as soon as we were confirming I nearly died lol so that will give me some time to get the money, I'm paying just monthly over the year I think it said 400 and sumthin a month

Yeah sme as me payin it off monthly! :s-smilie: great halls but less drinkin money! :frown: lol
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Health& SC Student
Yeah sme as me payin it off monthly! :s-smilie: great halls but less drinkin money! :frown: lol

Great halls if you like rats and cockroaches anyway.

Latest

Trending

Trending