The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! The image of sagar and salim fisting is so believable man, so so so so peak :rofl2:

OHH, MAN HAD NO IDEA :angry:
Disgusting lies. You forget to mention how your company received national coverage in India and Uganda after I found the sextape of you and Anicha. I hope the taste of Bengali beaver was worth it, cos your share price came crashing down! Peak when you asked Anicha to lick she smothered your nani in ketchup first snm
:rofl:

I should visit here more often. :daydreaming:
:smug:

:smug:
Reply 945
Original post by flowermaster91
BBHR&TONKS is a company that was set up by anicha and I. Before joining BBHR&TONKS we both had our individual companies that were both to do with fitness and on one sunny day in the tropical islands in the Caribbeans, anicha suggested joining forces. I decided to have some time to think about this, but after going over the logistical and marketing value this would be I decided on joining. So that was how BBHR&TONKS was founded and I am glad I have never gone back on such a fantastic opportunity and position :dumbells:

We are the both the CEO of BBHR&TONKS and also the shareholders, but recently we spoke to Apple and they are interested in becoming shareholders of such a prestigious company.

Yes, first of all we have the batty man team called S&S owned by Sagar and Salim :rolleyes: a joke of a company. Did you know one day I went over to have a meeting with them and caught Sagar fisting Salim :lolwut: From then on I knew that company was nothing but a joke.

And then we move on...the e-team :nothing: a disgusting company owned by emma and kiran who have been in the game for quite a while. Although due to so many lies, bitching and rookie mistakes in owning a company things have fallen apart (same can be said for the S&S tbh).

I'm not even going to talk about KimCorp :jester:

Sold.

BBHR&TONKS <3
Reply 946
Original post by In2deep
Sold.

BBHR&TONKS <3

You've just been bought by bigoted propaganda. :nopity: weak mind
Reply 947
Original post by failingatm
You've just been bought by bigoted propaganda. :nopity: weak mind

You had your chance, don't be bitter :nopity:
Reply 948
Original post by In2deep
You had your chance, don't be bitter :nopity:

I'm not saying we wanted you... just that you've been fooled by atrocious lies fabricated by BBHR&Tonks. You're just another sheep. But what can you expect from someone with a weak personality like yours?
Tsk Tsk taking the bait of unethical capitalism and consumerism, I though you were better than that In2deep :no:
Original post by flowermaster91
BBHR&TONKS is a company that was set up by anicha and I. Before joining BBHR&TONKS we both had our individual companies that were both to do with fitness and on one sunny day in the tropical islands in the Caribbeans, anicha suggested joining forces. I decided to have some time to think about this, but after going over the logistical and marketing value this would be I decided on joining. So that was how BBHR&TONKS was founded and I am glad I have never gone back on such a fantastic opportunity and position :dumbells:

We are the both the CEO of BBHR&TONKS and also the shareholders, but recently we spoke to Apple and they are interested in becoming shareholders of such a prestigious company.

Yes, first of all we have the batty man team called S&S owned by Sagar and Salim :rolleyes: a joke of a company. Did you know one day I went over to have a meeting with them and caught Sagar fisting Salim :lolwut: From then on I knew that company was nothing but a joke.

And then we move on...the e-team :nothing: a disgusting company owned by emma and kiran who have been in the game for quite a while. Although due to so many lies, bitching and rookie mistakes in owning a company things have fallen apart (same can be said for the S&S tbh).

I'm not even going to talk about KimCorp :jester:

you can't talk about KimCorp because it's so amazing, words cannot describe it :smug:
Reply 951
Original post by Ladipidoo

i wish slacks was still here

:moon: what makes you say that
Original post by In2deep
Sold.

BBHR&TONKS <3

:nothing::pain::indiff:
We can't speak anymore.
Friend request from Nguyễn Đức Lễ :pierre:
Reply 954

:rofl2:
Reply 955
:rofl2: That's mental.

One of my friends was also saying that a lot of other Africans don't consider Somalis 'black' - as if the label connotes more than merely skin colour :dontknow:
Reply 956

Haters be hating :hand:

I don't care whether someone considers me black or not but I am African ffs :colonhash:
Reply 957
^ But you are black so how can you not be considered black?
Reply 958
Original post by In2deep
Haters be hating :hand:

I don't care whether someone considers me black or not but I am African ffs :colonhash:

How did I know you'd have something to say to this :colonhash:

African/Somali arguments KMT :colonhash:

Latest

Trending

Trending