The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2420
Original post by jennifer.tariah
:O i can speak a lil Portuguese, but im terrible. i love the look of portugal, i swear its like hot 365 days a year right?

lol i watched it twice. last week and three weeks ago its AMAZING!

Awwww why? you okay?

Hell yea :wink:
Original post by Mr.Nor
Hell yea :wink:

Great! i found a holiday destination! lol where do you prefer?
Reply 2422
Great! i found a holiday destination! lol where do you prefer?

Dunno really it's hard to choose weather is better there but more things to do here. But im going back in August so :biggrin:
Reply 2423
Does Anyone here even DO Edxcel?

I do edxcel maths if that is what your after?

I revised from 1 - 6 today..
Original post by stephhyy
I do edxcel maths if that is what your after?

I revised from 1 - 6 today..

I do edxcel math too!
wow 6 hours a bit much? i did 1 hour today of pure maths..
Original post by Mr.Nor
Dunno really it's hard to choose weather is better there but more things to do here. But im going back in August so :biggrin:

so your not schooling here anymore?
Reply 2426
I do edxcel math too!

Linear or modular?

Not really if you have some breaks in between I just went to the library with 2 friends and done Physics and English
Original post by stephhyy
Linear or modular?

Not really if you have some breaks in between I just went to the library with 2 friends and done Physics and English

Both

oh library, you get much done there? its like a social gathering for me
Reply 2428
so your not schooling here anymore?

For a holiday....
Original post by Mr.Nor
For a holiday....

ohh ohh lol, dont mind my daftness
I do edxcel math too!

I'm not revising for Maths because it is too easy but I have attempted a newly revealed past paper on AQA got full marks but I might have been too slack with the marking and 1 question took about 30 minutes but the rest of the paper was very easy-You only need 5/6 to get full marks on Unit 2 on AQA anyway.
Original post by Dalek1099
I'm not revising for Maths because it is too easy but I have attempted a newly revealed past paper on AQA got full marks but I might have been too slack with the marking and 1 question took about 30 minutes but the rest of the paper was very easy-You only need 5/6 to get full marks on Unit 2 on AQA anyway.

reasons why i hate edxcel! 50% is a D
reasons why i hate edxcel! 50% is a D

really?or did your teacher say that-Don't always believe your teacher,my Geography teacher doesn't have a clue on grade boundaries.
really?or did your teacher say that-Don't always believe your teacher,my Geography teacher doesn't have a clue on grade boundaries.

Oh yeah, why on Earth would people trust paid professionals whose job is to educate people, when there are little year 10 students on here that clearly know everything :rolleyes:

On an unrelated note, what HAVE you been doing in the Year 11 thread, Dalek? :lolwut:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Oh yeah, why on Earth would people trust paid professionals whose job is to educate people, when there are little year 10 students on here that clearly know everything :rolleyes:

On an unrelated note, what HAVE you been doing in the Year 11 thread, Dalek? :lolwut:

I got bored at the slowness of this thread but at times it does get active and when it was GCSE results day in August,I went on the A-Level thread quite a bit.I have 44 posts on that thread currently and a lot of my teachers get UMS mixed up with raw marks be careful.My Geography teacher thinks the grade boundaries are fixed 90-99% for A*:biggrin:

i'm a 100% sure. thats how all your exams are marked. plus! the board has been accused of being tooo easy so, they are become wayy stricter :indiff::nothing:
i'm a 100% sure. thats how all your exams are marked. plus! the board has been accused of being tooo easy so, they are become wayy stricter :indiff::nothing:

What exact course is it?-so I can check.Sounds too bad to be true:eek:-I currently know of very little occurrences of 50%+ for a D in any subject,most of these occurrences happen in English and Maths normally has even lower grade boundaries than most subjects except maybe Geography which is even lower.
What exact course is it?-so I can check.Sounds too bad to be true:eek:-I currently know of very little occurrences of 50%+ for a D in any subject,most of these occurrences happen in English and Maths normally has even lower grade boundaries than most subjects except maybe Geography which is even lower.

I need 75% in my PE Theory Exam for a C.
Original post by CharlieBoardman
I need 75% in my PE Theory Exam for a C.

Luckily,there aren't any exams on my PE course.
Luckily,there aren't any exams on my PE course.

BTEC?

Latest